The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thirdeyethethird

Please include Carmageddon 1 in the indie's marathon

You guys like to ask for some lame ass games.

There's a hundred newer indie games like Celeste and Hat in time which are infinitely more fun.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

You guys like to ask for some lame ass games.

There's a hundred newer indie games like Celeste and Hat in time which are infinitely more fun.

who the hell want to watch some hipster shit like Celeste? is this the snowflake games marathon?

Carmageddon is the shit and i also love to watch Phil playing driving games 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BlonderSTS said:

who the hell want to watch some hipster shit like Celeste? is this the snowflake games marathon?

Carmageddon is the shit and i also love to watch Phil playing driving games 

This is why the dude is in debt, you guys have him play crap games all the time lol

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

This is why the dude is in debt, you guys have him play crap games all the time lol

@thirdeyethethird

What about Cursed Castilla, I saw a gameplay of it and it looks more than decent. It's a platformer, retro-style game, perfect for these marathon events.

Edited by HermanoCarl

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Actually he's in debt because he bought a house he couldn't afford but whatever.

• Like 1

Good indie games you say?

Subnautica is one of my Games of the Year. Underwater survival/crafting/base building game. Absolutely loved this but to be fair not sure if it's a DSP type of game since he tends to do better when given direction. This game drops you in, gives you some basic clues but other than that you're on your own.

A Hat in Time is a great 3D platformer which reminds me a good bit of Mario 64. Has a 98% positive rating on Steam

Mutant Year Zero is a story/stealth/XCOM game that just came out today. Haven't had a chance to play it but so far reviews are positive.

West of Loathing is a comedy RPG. Haven't played it but it's supposed to be fantastic.

CatQuest is a simple but fun action RPG. Very light-hearted and full of cat puns but it's a lot of fun despite being mechanically very simple.

Hollow Knight is another game I've been meaning to play. Looks great, heard it's difficult but a lot of fun

Not a Tetris guy myself (I know, blasphemy) but have heard good things about it and has PSVR support. Wish I'd have tried this at TwitchCon now :/

Path of Exile is a really good Diablo-like that's been around for quite awhile.  

Steamworld Dig 1 & 2 are both great games. Chill exploration games where you dig deeper into the earth, get power-ups, gather minerals and purchase upgrades.  Both are worth playing but if you can only do one then pick the second one.

Plenty more great indie games but that'll do for now.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Actually he's in debt because he bought a house he couldn't afford but whatever.

No, let's stop the bullshit now. I could afford everything fine until a straight 3-year avalanche of bullshit happened that was completely outside of my control. False copyright strikes, insanely plummeting ad revenue, losing multiple partnership opportunities, losing my YouTube partnership, not being offered things every single other content creator gets. And it's because of the negative element of toxic people who stalk me. My content has been on the RISE for almost 2 years now, particularly since I swapped to full-time streamer, but it's the negative nonsense that I don't control and don't influence that keeps me down. Saying I couldn't afford a house that was WELL within my budget when I moved into it 4 years ago is just factually incorrect. So, please stop with the nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Phil said:

No, let's stop the bullshit now. I could afford everything fine until a straight 3-year avalanche of bullshit happened that was completely outside of my control. False copyright strikes, insanely plummeting ad revenue, losing multiple partnership opportunities, losing my YouTube partnership, not being offered things every single other content creator gets. And it's because of the negative element of toxic people who stalk me. My content has been on the RISE for almost 2 years now, particularly since I swapped to full-time streamer, but it's the negative nonsense that I don't control and don't influence that keeps me down. Saying I couldn't afford a house that was WELL within my budget when I moved into it 4 years ago is just factually incorrect. So, please stop with the nonsense.

This is not the first time he's done it though Phil.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Yeah.. At the time 4 years ago it WAS. I think you're missing the point behind obvious shot; You're trying to maintain and weather the storms as they (and continue to) come, instead of taking steps back to rebuild with something more stable. 

Everything you just listed should be proof enough that this career might not be sustainable beyond another couple of years. If it is as bad as you say; Then you should really start looking to downsize, and looking for stable employment. Yeah, your credit is gunna take a hit, and you'll even have to go deeper in debt.. Its not ideal. It sucks. But it's better long term, because the alternative might be losing everything and having nowhere to go.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phil said:

You acquired debt when you moved and were not able to sell the house forcing you to bleed money every month. These are facts that you yourself publicly stated. The declines in income were unforeseen circumstances but that doesn't change the fact that you took a major risk and in the long run it bit you in the ass. If you didn't move you would be fine right now. So no it isn't nonsense. I'm not saying you should have been psychic. I'm saying that buying a new house when you will still be paying the old one is a fucking stupid idea in the off chance that the bubble bursts.

7 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

You acquired debt when you moved and were not able to sell the house forcing you to bleed money every month. These are facts that you yourself publicly stated. The declines in income were unforeseen circumstances but that doesn't change the fact that you took a major risk and in the long run it bit you in the ass. If you didn't move you would be fine right now. So no it isn't nonsense. I'm not saying you should have been psychic. I'm saying that buying a new house when you will still be paying the old one is a fucking stupid idea in the off chance that the bubble bursts.

:ohmy:

5 hours ago, Amityville said:

Whoa.... whoa.... shit got real.

Did it? I didn't use any insults. All I did was say he should have held of on the move instead of going in debt.

21 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Plenty more great indie games but that'll do for now.

Excellent list of titles.

West of loathing had me laughing quite a few times.

Ruiner is a really good and fun game, it's the cyberpunk love child of Furi and Hotline Miami. Shame he will neglect to play it and play both Minecraft and Stardew Valley. 

Lone game I was looking forward, don't have much reason to watch. Very curious decision. 

13 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Did it? I didn't use any insults. All I did was say he should have held of on the move instead of going in debt.

It didn't because you're Nick. If I were to say the same thing I'd get kicked at first sight, or at the very least, my comment would get deleted without getting an explanation, even if requested.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 12:20 PM, Phil said:

No. No no no no. Phil. Its not the trolls, its not haters that are bringing you down. Its YOU. You control how you spend your money and you put yourself in this situation. You think you're the first person to not be able to afford some shit that you could of years ago? The internet is a volatile business. Dont you have a business degree? How do you not know basic business knowledge? Maybe you do you just like throwing blame on everybody but yourself.

Phil, very few people outside your fanbase like you for a reason. You have to drop this facade that you dont do anything wrong when you absolutely do. All. The. Time. You have to drop lying and spinning the truth. Do you not realize that you have every day of your life for the last 10 years up on the internet to reference from? I remember when you slandered Twitch, this game developer, that Youtuber and yet you like to pretend you are the good guy that everybody hates for no reason. Hell, just a couple of days ago you went to a Twitch stream and acted like one of your detrators do in your very own stream.

IMG_20181205_011506.thumb.jpg.a636afc2a3cdc0ed09d22b7898ec0b1a.jpg

IMG_20181205_011513.thumb.jpg.8cb4e4e95919662cd6eea9d1af577ac4.jpg

IMG_20181205_011518.thumb.jpg.ff02d4a247c6cd9a15d48758e8bf1d43.jpg

You acted out and of course both the streamers and viewers retaliated. THIS IS THE VERY SAME BEHAVIOR YOU DONT TOLERATE IN YOUR OWN STREAM!

So no. You blame whoever you can blame for your problems to make yourself feel better. But the root of your problems is you. Everybody makes mistakes, but the thing about being an adult is realizing you made a mistake and fix it. Only a child blames every thing on everybody else.

Realize you put you in this debt. Buying BMWs when you barely drive, a house clear across the country for no real good reason, buying action figures, throwing hundreds into an internet connection that's apparently not very good, paying $50 a month to watch half naked grown men pretend they are being hurt.. Like, i remember you blew hundreds on a fucking WWE phone game and you went to the phone games forums to gloat about it WHILE YOU WERE TELLING FANS MONEY WAS RUNNING LOW. I mean theres is alot of shit financial blunders you made.

I dont know if you're going to get the $16,000 you need, but if I was you, I would start making plans to sell the damn house and live a much more reasonable and affordable life.

But whatever, im pretty sure the 8 people that still come here already knows this and this post will "mysteriously" be deleted as soon as Phil logs in.

Edited by OaklandCross
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

It didn't because you're Nick. If I were to say the same thing I'd get kicked at first sight, or at the very least, my comment would get deleted without getting an explanation, even if requested.

That's true dat. 

Yes. The reason why I haven't been banned is because I'm a fanboy which causes Phil to look the other way. It's defiantly not because I haven't done anything wrong and am just speaking my mind with a reasonable level head.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

Yes. The reason why I haven't been banned is because I'm a fanboy which causes Phil to look the other way. It's defiantly not because I haven't done anything wrong and am just speaking my mind with a reasonable level head.

I get the sarcasm in your answer, but you'd be surprised how many reasonable comments, respectful opinons and constructive criticism are considered worth of deleting or banning.

Not sure why Phil announced he was playing Stardew Valley if he wasn't going to play it, it set himself up to loads of criticism by not playing the game. The event is about the power of the Patrons, and even though I don't care much for the game, I can see why people are upset about the abrupt decision to axe out the game. Should not have been announced as apart of the games to be played. 

Same mistake was made for RUINER which personally was the game that had my interest in watching this marathon but it was dropped since its an unknown game. I voted for it even since it would have been fun to see you play even for a little bit of time but alas. 

This just doesn't encourage people to pledge at all. There is no power given when it's decided by you at the end. 

Edited by Blackspawn89
  • Upvote 1