The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I'm calling it right now. Watch them have captain Marvel be the Savior that whoops Thanos'  ass and saves the day. That would piss me off.

32 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I'm calling it right now. Watch them have captain Marvel be the Savior that whoops Thanos'  ass and saves the day. That would piss me off.

Well if you saw the post credit scene in Infinity War 

Duh

Captain Marvel is like OP

If they can't stop Thanos who else can lol

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Duh

Too predictable. In addition, from what I have seen most people that read Marvel comics do not like carl manvers at all. Me included. 

3 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Too predictable. In addition, from what I have seen most people that read Marvel comics do not like carl manvers at all. Me included. 

I actually like Carol Danvers.  I find to her to be a good character.  Plus, a few of my favorite Youtubers who do read Marvel comics also like Carol Danvers.  As a matter of fact, she's a pretty popular character.  Besides, the MCU version could be more appealing to you than her 616 counterpart.

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Duh

Carol Danvers is immensely powerful.  However, she is nowhere as powerful as the likes of Wonder Man, Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, and Blue Marvel.  In the comics of course.

I am fully aware that Kevin Feign stated he was going to make Carol Danvers the most powerful hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which is fine and all, but that is the MCU.  The MCU versions are much weaker than their mainstream comic counterparts.

Edited by MDCFAN101