The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Dark Order

19 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

It has finally arrived:

That is cool and all, but how do you feel about it being a Switch exclusive? I don't know what Marvel was thinking with that decision.

Well, in my case, I have never played, any of the Marvel Alliance games. So I don't know what to say. But all I can say, is that thumbnail pic with Wolverine in it,  looks epic!:biggrin:

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, musicboy said:

Well, in my case, I have never played, any of the Marvel Alliance games. So I don't know what to say. But all I can say, is that thumbnail pic looks epic!:biggrin:

The Ultimate Alliance games are awesome.  They are IMO among the best superhero games of all time.

2 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

That is cool and all, but how do you feel about it being a Switch exclusive? I don't know what Marvel was thinking with that decision.

TBH, I do feel a bit saddened, but at the same time, I'm glad that we are finally getting a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, musicboy said:

Well, in my case, I have never played, any of the Marvel Alliance games. So I don't know what to say. But all I can say, is that thumbnail pic looks epic!:biggrin:

Yea MDCFan is telling the truth. If you like games similar to X-men legends or marvel. You will like the game.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Yea MDCFan is telling the truth. If you like games similar to X-men legends or marvel. You will like the game.

Drat! Unfortunately for me, I have never played those games either.

Probably because, I guess I only like playing, Marvel vs. Capcom versus type cross-over fighting games. And the old school X-men arcade game.

40 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

The Ultimate Alliance games are awesome.  They are IMO among the best superhero games of all time.

TBH, I do feel a bit saddened, but at the same time, I'm glad that we are finally getting a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

Yeah, looking at the vid, the game does look like fun.

Also, I don't blame ya for feeling sad. If the game was multiplatform, that would have been really cool. Especially for fans of that game series.

Edited by musicboy

7 hours ago, musicboy said:

Probably because, I guess I only like playing, Marvel vs. Capcom versus type cross-over fighting games. And the old school X-men arcade game.

Also, I don't blame ya for feeling sad. If the game was multiplatform, that would have been really cool. Especially for fans of that game series.

7 hours ago, musicboy said:

Give the series a shot. 

On 12/8/2018 at 9:52 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Give the series a shot. 

I think I might check it out. But as soon as I buy, a nintendo switch first.:biggrin:

The game does look, kinda exciting though.:biggrin:

Edited by musicboy

16 hours ago, musicboy said:

I think I might check it out. But as soon as I buy, a nintendo switch first.:biggrin:

The game does look, kinda exciting though.:biggrin:

Play the first 2 games first. 

Also, give the X-Men legends series a try as well.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:23 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Play the first 2 games first. 

Also, give the X-Men legends series a try as well.

Okay. I will.:biggrin:

I watched the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order trailer, on the nintendo direct yesterday. It looks kinda cool.:biggrin:

And I was surprised to find out, that Tecmo Team Ninja, were the devs behind it. I was like,.........Dude, what the heck?!:blink:

Edited by musicboy