The King of Hate Forums
BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Blue Eyes' Fan Art Thread :) ​​​​​​​

:laugh: I decided to make my own thread for my DSP Fanart! Please feel free to give constructive criticism but don't be mean or negative!

This portrait I drew tonight while watching the CHILL Minecraft stream. I tried my best to make it in a classic style but its a bit rough. What do you think?

GqD0RY7.jpg

• Like 3

Wooah! That looks really, really good dude! You got skillz!:biggrin:

Tip: I noticed that in the portrait, the right side of his face, has a deep curved ring line, under his right eye, but there is none, under his left eye. Okay, so I guess, you're still working on this portrait and it's a bit unfinished. But so far, nice work BlueEyesWhiteDragon dude.:biggrin:

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, musicboy said:

Wooah! That looks really, really good dude! You got skillz!:biggrin:

Tip: I noticed that in the portrait, the right side of his face, has a deep curved ring line, under his right eye, but there is none, under his left eye. Okay, so I guess, you're still working on this portrait and it's a bit unfinished. But so far, nice work BlueEyesWhiteDragon dude.:biggrin:

That's true. I only spent the duration of the stream working on it so I didn't exactly finish but I thought I'd share anyway. I might add some more details later but its fun to try new things too!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

That's true. I only spent the duration of the stream working on it so I didn't exactly finish but I thought I'd share anyway. I might add some more details later but its fun to try new things too!

Hey! That's pretty cool, you have some talent there! :D

Did you have a reference for this picture, or did you just improvise it?

I had another free night so I was watching Blackout tonight and did another drawing.

I was imaging in the future when Phil owns his own company and is a business man. lol

hAJ89mJ.jpg

8 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Hey! That's pretty cool, you have some talent there! :D

Did you have a reference for this picture, or did you just improvise it?

I looked at Phil's Instagram account on my second monitor. Here's an example of how I was working while drawing the above one...

GSaVdAs.png

• Like 1

Actually pretty close! I think my nose is a bit wider, and my jaw a bit narrower, but in general that's not bad at all.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I had another free night so I was watching Blackout tonight and did another drawing.

I was imaging in the future when Phil owns his own company and is a business man. lol

hAJ89mJ.jpg

I looked at Phil's Instagram account on my second monitor. Here's an example of how I was working while drawing the above one...

GSaVdAs.png

He looks like one of those retail guys that buys stuff around, with that businessman attire. :laugh:

You nailed it, dude! : ) Phil would be good at sales.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 1:22 AM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

hAJ89mJ.jpg

Wooah! Dude! Dsp kinda looks a bit, like Jean Reno in that pic. O.O

But that is some really nice artwork dude. Good art skills!

Edited by musicboy

28 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Is that for "Team Sonic Racing"?

Nice, and you even made a better poster than one of the official ones, for the movie.

Yeah, I heard Phil talking about Sonic Team Racing the other day and I had that idea for his face on Sonic. 

I'm a big fan of Kart racing games. The best one in recent years was Garfield Kart.