Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Men in Black International (2019)

Recommended Posts

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

Will Smith comes out as...Blade! jk? maybe?

Nah lol he's still technically Deadshot

But I do hope this Men in Black movie is good 

Just hope Sony don't fuck it up

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Nah lol he's still technically Deadshot

But I do hope this Men in Black movie is good 

Just hope Sony don't fuck it up

come on this could be a setup for the next Avengers Movie, Don't let your Dream just be dreams! Just do IT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, sateler96 said:

Nah lol he's still technically Deadshot

But I do hope this Men in Black movie is good 

Just hope Sony don't fuck it up

TBH, I thought the trailer looked good.  Hopefully Sony does do a good job with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, I thought the trailer looked good.  Hopefully Sony does do a good job with this.

I hope Sony has 3 films that look good or sound good next year

This

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Tarrantino's new film)

Spider-Man: Far From Home (Even though Marvel has.more.control over it)

Sony has only 1 amazing film this year and that Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse this year has been a bad year for Sony lol again 

That Holmes and Watson film looks bad 

And has a 0% on RT and a 21% Audience score rating 

Which makes it the Worst Sherlock Holmes film of all time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I hope Sony has 3 films that look good or sound good next year

This

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Tarrantino's new film)

Spider-Man: Far From Home (Even though Marvel has.more.control over it)

Sony has only 1 amazing film this year and that Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse this year has been a bad year for Sony lol again 

That Holmes and Watson film looks bad 

And has a 0% on RT and a 21% Audience score rating 

Which makes it the Worst Sherlock Holmes film of all time 

The Sherlock Holmes films with RDJ are absolutely amazing.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I personally like the Sherlock shows with Benedict Cumberbatch better

I forgot about that.  What do you think of the show Elementary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Its OK 

My mom loves it 

Good for her.

BTW, I'm going to see Aquaman tomorrow and on Jan. 1 I'm going to go see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Good for her.

BTW, I'm going to see Aquaman tomorrow and on Jan. 1 I'm going to go see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

When you gonna see Bumblebee

Also have you seen Split yet so you can get ready for Glass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sateler96 said:

When you gonna see Bumblebee

Also have you seen Split yet so you can get ready for Glass?

I have not seen Split yet unfortunately.

As for Bumblebee, I'll probably wait for it to become available on DirectTV Cinema.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I have not seen Split yet unfortunately.

As for Bumblebee, I'll probably wait for it to become available on DirectTV Cinema.

You prob should see it in the theater 

Its the best Transformers movie that hopefully erases the Shit Bay films 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

You prob should see it in the theater 

Its the best Transformers movie that hopefully erases the Shit Bay films 

TBH, I loved the first Bay film and Age of Extinction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×