The King of Hate Forums
WallopMan

Ready For The Podcast?!

I will be tuning in partially because i'll be busy getting ready for a house party. I hope its really interactive and Phil actually cares about talking about how all of our Christmas's were and this isnt just a glorified extra long prestream. 

New Years is about change and I do not want to be guilt tripped for hours on end about all the money issues thats been a Phil problem for years. I hope he talkes about what is he going to do to change, evolve, and become more responsible with his finances. 

Anyways, see you guys there!

EDIT: This podcast is not going well and just sounds like a repeat of a bunch of complaints from last month.

Edited by WallopMan

So the march 2019 podcast is canceled. Because trolls could be in chat.

That sucks, I was looking forward to it. It would be something different for once.

Why would it even need a chat?

pic from google:

DSP_DP.jpg

Edited by dsfan324

Don't blame him. Phil literally has to sleep with one eye open with the amount of sociapaths stalking his every move. Wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to break into his house to cause him inconvenience.

4 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

So the march 2019 podcast is canceled. Because trolls could be in chat.

That sucks, I was looking forward to it. It would be something different for once.

Why would it even need a chat?

pic from google:

DSP_DP.jpg

I don't get the significance of the screenshot to the podcast. 

On 3/13/2019 at 12:52 PM, ThatDogGuy said:

I don't get the significance of the screenshot to the podcast. 

Your lack of understanding, one may venture stems from the term 'podcast' in this community being a misnomer applied to specific TKoH YouTube Vlogs.  Podcast are by definition available for download to be listened to at one's leisure on any number of devices*. While I could be incorrect, I am unaware of any sites other than YouTube where one might access any of TKoH 'podcasts' and no other way to listen to them outside of one using a third party source to rip the audio off the YouTube video and convert it to an mp3.  

The original offer was to "hang out and play some Super Turbo" irl with them. Drunken Peasants regularly host actual podcasts,so it could be that @dsfan324 assumed the Twitter post referred to the Drunken Peasants 'other fun stuff' as well as stream information which made it seem as if there was an invitation to be a guest on their 'podcast'.  Personally, I am under the impression they merely wished to "hang out and play Super Turbo" as they stated in their Tweet.

*Drunken Peasants Soundcloud Podcasts:

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams