The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
8circuitsiddhist

Should degenerate forms of mudic n banned where it is legal to do so ( a discussion question)

the reas

Some mam e rkelly in the USA,who has been revelations to be serial rapist ( no surprise there, but at the same time insidis) who abducted these black Americans to rape tyem and hold him in captive....this is a crime against the humanity of tgese women, but at the same time, a thing regular given the existence of tthe fester underground criminal culture of blac ametican orhanied crime and the gangs , with their agents moving into things such

even to hear songs with implicit to sexually referral,. They are pronited by their own ethnic lobby, with no care to the rrsy of American society as to how their children must suffer from this. This is that gpes along with many deeprrooted degenerate human over past 50 years throughout America!..

L

If the Metapolitical truth about the origins of the music came aboyt, and how contravenous to religious and other most basic Human moral standards

The defense of rights  of people is not a principle that should used in the defense of disorderly people!!

@8circuitsiddhist

You're making too many typos in your paragraph, for whatever reason, making it barely comprehensive, so I'd assume that you won't get any concise answer out of this. If you wish to talk about the limits of freedom of expression involving particular individuals that have engaged in criminal activity I'd suggest to do so on social media, preferably Twitter.

And if you do, post the link of the conversation, it'll be somewhat interesting to see the responses.

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@8circuitsiddhist

You're making too many typos in your paragraph, for whatever reason, making it barely comprehensive, so I'd assume that you won't get any concise answer out of this. If you wish to talk about the limits of freedom of expression involving particular individuals that have engaged in criminal activity I'd suggest to do so on social media, preferably Twitter.

And if you do, post the link of the conversation, it'll be somewhat interesting to see the responses.

What I could comprehend of this post came off to be a bit racist towards African Americans to me. Im might be 100% wrong because his words are hard too read. 

I think he is trying to correlate Urban music like Hip Hop and R&B to rape culture... Which is out there, but interesting.

K apologies to everyone

Counties such as Islamic ones have syst of moral

They would also have th e stronger desure t o physicaly destroy soutces of evil criminals or bad music from oresence! If they wree sjoien evidence of criminal gangs they would tel theur cikdren wnd mulkahs and! many cultural islam c ould be ve ry successful at taking action to protect their people bftRom from certain influences, due to not having the the libersl legal code in their system of Law they way America and many European countries have in our s! Thus they would be more expediently able to legally ban degenerate and protect the morals of their society without going over legal hurdles!

They di not ban, because th

Another example of are countries like Poland and Singapore, who have systems of law based on civil law and who can! They do not have a legal tradition based on liberalism ( Singapore especially, LKY especially wamted to make sure it did not take root due to relationship of liberals there with communism)!

Poland however is a better EUROPEAN example because ofthe strides that civil society there has taken to prevent judicial review relativism of America. Gaining legal take over of ciytr system by parliament and presidency to prevent opressive tolerance or loopholes in the laws from going against polish culture or allow criminals to get scott free on technicaity! This despite ensuring kegal protection

Has legal ambiguity enshrined in code of law, ambiguity thatbis not only anitiquayed language, but which in staying un edited

to protect Our freedom of speech from being silenced by liberal s pr other eright violaters who wosh to silencr us due to us differing in vwlif! However, it is held srlfevident through use of res naturalis that such wete never intended to apply to criminals or to adharmis, but to protect tge rights of good people!

So hus my question, now that all variables defined, is if thus defined immoral forms of music or art linked to crime or other evil be banned wherever it is legal to do so, and if the conservative movement in America can work to ammend the Constitutional Convention in order to enable this its full blown revision in order to atrip criminals of their eights without violating legalkyl rights of oth e r citizens?

@8circuitsiddhist

If you're unintentionally typing like that, I'd suggest you to take more time to write, specially if you're expecting someone giving you a satisfactory answer. If you're doing it intentionally, that'd be a rather intriguing situation.

Skipping to the inital part of your last paragraph, you'll have to make a valid case to link directly, not indirectly, the exposure of that type of music to engagement in criminal activity. You're also asking it in an odd way, you say: "wherever it is legal to do so", meaning wherever it is legal to ban that music or form of art. If that form or art is already ilegal, then you're just making a case for the enforcement of current law. However you're not making that case, because then you mention to amend/make changes in the system in order to strip criminals of some of their rights, while leaving the rights of law abiding citizens intact. Isn't that so? Then what if the artist is not a criminal, but still produce the 'immoral' content, in this case music, that you're talking about? Then I'd guess you'll make a case to censor some forms of freedom of expression, regardless of who makes it.

Regarding all of the previous statement that you mentioned, I'd invite @MiraiMisaki to participate in this conversation, if he wishes.

I'll just stick with my first comment and suggest you that you take this to a broader platform, and link us back the responses that you got, while you're at it.

16 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@8circuitsiddhist

If you're unintentionally typing like that, I'd suggest you to take more time to write, specially if you're expecting someone giving you a satisfactory answer. If you're doing it intentionally, that'd be a rather intriguing situation.

Skipping to the inital part of your last paragraph, you'll have to make a valid case to link directly, not indirectly, the exposure of that type of music to engagement in criminal activity. You're also asking it in an odd way, you say: "wherever it is legal to do so", meaning wherever it is legal to ban that music or form of art. If that form or art is already ilegal, then you're just making a case for the enforcement of current law. However you're not making that case, because then you mention to amend/make changes in the system in order to strip criminals of some of their rights, while leaving the rights of law abiding citizens intact. Isn't that so? Then what if the artist is not a criminal, but still produce the 'immoral' content, in this case music, that you're talking about? Then I'd guess you'll make a case to censor some forms of freedom of expression, regardless of who makes it.

Regarding all of the previous statement that you mentioned, I'd invite @MiraiMisaki to participate in this conversation, if he wishes.

I'll just stick with my first comment and suggest you that you take this to a broader platform, and link us back the responses that you got, while you're at it.

You actually read the whole thing? After the first 3 sentences I said the hell with it.