The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King. Ep. 75 - March 21, 2019

Hello! Please post up your questions for a chance they'll be answered on the next episode of Ask the King!

Phil, I remember when you played WWE All Stars in 2011, Do you still remember a little bit of that game 8 years later in 2019? It had way too many characters that were part of DLCs like both Dusty & Cody Rhodes, Both Ted DiBiase and his son, Honky Tonk Man, R-Truth, Hawk & Animal, Jerry ''The King'' Lawler, Chris Jericho, Big Boss Man, Michael Hayes and Mark Henry. It was also really hard to knock people off the top rope and I remember the reversals.

What did you think of WWE All Stars, would you say it's better than the WWE 2K games?

Edited by Derichloveslemur

Phil, Have you ever played a Rugrats video game before? Many games part of the Rugrats franchise were on many different consoles: PlayStation, Dreamcast, the Nintendo 64, GameCube, Playstation 2,  the Game Boy Color, and the Game Boy Advance. There was a couple of them on Gamecube. 

I just finished listening to your 74th episode of ask the King and I came up with this right now.

Let's say for example YouTube right now just like machinima disappeared and died. Where exactly would you archive your gameplays if YouTube were to ever disappear?

I'm busy alot so I'll never be able to go to your streams. If YouTube goes, I may never be able to watch you again.

All the detractors aside, how would you go about this? 

Hello, Mr. Burnell. I have been a viewer since 2009 :D

I have a bunch of questions for you to pick from. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you read Crime and Punishment, if so, what did you think of it? 

Who are your favorite wrestlers? 

When did you get into wrestling? 

What are some of your favorite wrestling angles? 

What is your #1 favorite dish? 

This one is a bit more personal, so I understand if you are not comfortable answering, but, previous to your Youtube life, what were your past relationships like?

I have never heard you speak about this, and have always wondered, especially now, being a young man of 21 myself, and finally being in my first real relationship, and one that isn't god-awful toxic.  

Will TheKingofHateHD ever be made viewable again? I really miss all of the videos on it. 

I know your retrospective stream of that channel is coming up this week, so, this question may be redundant by the time you see it.

I know, and understand your issue with JRPGs, but, will you, in the near future, consider doing PTs of Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, or 12?

Would you consider for, say, a Patreon goal, doing a Poorly Cookin' With the King Twitch Stream? 

I am not sure how this would turn out attendance-wise, but, I, for one, would love to see it happen. 

Given the technology of today, would you consider trying non-smoke based MARIJUANA products, such as lollipops, or beverages, as a special stream event?

You're stuck on an island: What 3 games do you bring with you? 

Were you ever into Dungeons and Dragons? 

That is all I can think of for now. 

Probably will add some more on when I think of them.

Edited by TheReflectingGod

I just finished listening to your 74th episode of ask the King and I came up with this right now.

Let's say for example YouTube right now just like machinima disappeared and died. Where exactly would you archive your gameplays if YouTube were to ever disappear?

I'm busy alot so I'll never be able to go to your streams. If YouTube goes, I may never be able to watch you again.

All the detractors aside, how would you go about this? 

2nd question. I don't know if you ever answered this but what happened to the aeriedlord? I forgot how to spell his name.

Have you ever considered trying intermittent fasting? When you give your stomach a break, it helps your body heal itself, burns fat, and clears your head. Our prehistoric ancestors had to be focused and sharp when trying to get their next meal, especially after going a long time without eating. I usually fast 16 hours and eat for 8 hours a day. Occasionally I eat one large meal then go without eating for 24 hours, and I feel perfectly fine. Plus, a day without food can help you save money in the long run. For real, consider checking this out when you have nothing else to do for five minutes. What are your thoughts?

When you play current fighting games you don't incorporate some of the newer tactics that are effective in today's fighting games into your gameplay such as empty jump lows or the forward, back, forward whiff punish at point-blank range commonly referred to as "the shimmy".  Is this because these tactics were not as effective in older fighting games that you played during your heyday and therefore they never became part of your toolbox?

Another question, Phil. 

With your recent retrospective streams, would you consider viewing Evil AJ's original MGS3 TIHYDP for one of those events? 

I understand, if you don't/wouldn't. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheReflectingGod said:

would you consider viewing Evil AJ's original MGS3 TIHYDP for one of those events? 

This is actually an interesting idea. 

I would like to see you watching it and commenting on it. If you could take it like the Jackbox stream ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNRQRUN0uLg ) it could be pretty fun.

Or you could go deeper and watch SOK (Let's Endure: MGS3) watching TIHYDP of you playing MGS3.  (but rather not because they sound like a bunch of autists and it would be too much torture, for you and the viewers, to listen to them) 

You could put this up as a sub/tip goal event. People might like to drop gifted subs for such stuff. 

Edited by dsfan324