The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King. Ep. 75 - March 21, 2019

Do you still believe that Battle Royale is a fad? It's been around for almost 2 years now and honestly is stronger than ever and shows no signs of slowing down. You even play Blackout and Apex regularly every week because you enjoy them and the viewers want to see those games. I think battle royale is different than previous types of games that would end up fading away as fads in years past, as the enthusiasm around battle royale is unlike anything we've ever seen before. Do you really think it'll "die within a year from now" like you've previously said?

Would you ever consider playing things other than video games for an IRL stream? I think your style would work really well with the interactive story element of D&D or Pathfinder, but any tabletop games would be really fun to see. Something like Tabletop Simulator with fans could work really well.

• Upvote 1

Phil, will you be playing the new Ryu Ga Gotoku studio (Yakuza studio) game coming in 25th of June called "Judgment"? Pretty hype so i hope you'll be playing it, thanks!

I know things been  difficult  lately  can you plz stop acting a big baby I’m not trying to be  negative  Or anything it’s just seems that get mad and out of    Control over  little things I don’t the   Behavior  Lately  I’m just being  honest  make me feel    Nervous   and I don’t feel safe on your channel sometimes 

Why do hate season pass on games