The King of Hate Forums

Easy way for DSP to make money

If we are at the point where putting on the special vest is a tips goal, why not make the Sonic hat a tips goal?

People would be more likely to pay for that.

What about tips goals with surprise reveal only after the goal is met?

See mobile gacha games. People are willing to pay more if it's a surprise.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make tip/cheer based polls (people vote by cheering/tipping) on what games to play, what events to do... Have a tip/cheer/sub goal to play on hard difficulty. Have a tip poll/goal to do cert

Detractors in 2019. lmao Dude is still active on youtube and Twitch after years of attacks, why are you still wasting your time?

Hey, that's a great idea!

Posted Images

You can create incentives for people to contribute on Twitch, even for bits, (however that's restrictive, since bits cannot be used as currency), and it is explained on their "Legal" page.

So Phil can very well put a Tips-Goal regarding dressing with certain attire, but I'd encourage him to actually have a reward that will improve his streams in a long term, or that is more relevant. Maybe increase it to have several tiers in order to play some other games, (and modes, so playing on hard mode/not using certain weapons/etc, for example), or in order to upgrade his equipment, (this would need to be a Tips-Goal).

He can also complement this with wearing the "vest/Sonic hat/ATK hat/other" if he wants, but make the whole reward something that will affect more than the last hour of the stream.

22 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

You can create incentives for people to contribute on Twitch, even for bits, (however that's restrictive, since bits cannot be used as currency), and it is explained on their "Legal" page.

So Phil can very well put a Tips-Goal regarding dressing with certain attire, but I'd encourage him to actually have a reward that will improve his streams in a long term, or that is more relevant. Maybe increase it to have several tiers in order to play some other games, (and modes, so playing on hard mode/not using certain weapons/etc, for example), or in order to upgrade his equipment, (this would need to be a Tips-Goal).

He can also complement this with wearing the "vest/Sonic hat/ATK hat/other" if he wants, but make the whole reward something that will affect more than the last hour of the stream.

Has he expressed a desire to do things like upgrade equipment or modify the way he plays? This isn't to say that I disagree with you because I think a simple vest/sonic hat/cowboy hat/simple attire as a goal is pretty bad as a goal unless its for something long term like an upcoming marathon or several days.

I just don't know if he cares about doing things to improve the stream like finding a way to rearrange the room for a new layout, use a green screen, upgrade webcam/various equipment, or anything else like that. I was under the impression that he was interested in clothing as a goal specifically cause its a low effort undertaking that he can complete easily/quickly.

There have been plenty of ideas to improve the streams long term but I don't think we are very likely to see that.