The King of Hate Forums
dsfan324

Twitch prestream and chat rules problems

@Phil sorry I have to say this but KingofGahlfHD is such a goddamn retard. You should seriously reconsider having that guy as a mod. If he's not a troll then he seriously has problems. You think someone legit would have a detractor meme as his name?

Edited by dsfan324

3 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

@Phil sorry I have to say this but KingofGahlfHD is such a goddamn retard. You should seriously reconsider having that guy as a mod. If he's not a troll then he seriously has problems. You think someone legit would have a detractor meme as his name?

Oh, I thought you made a sarcastic comment in the other thread: "Yes, everything is a detractor meme, no fun allowed.", and posted some 'meme' emotes. I don't know about the first 3 things you say, but you can't question his/her name, specially when other moderators had 'meme' names, and was acceptable.

And it might help if you say the reasons why you think he/she is a bad 'mod', maybe you can even give specific constructive criticism so that Phil knows exactly what's going on, and tells "KingofGahlfHD".

6 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Many of the chat moderators are dumbasses. I wont name names, and a few are really cool, but a select few are straight idiots. They suck up and donate enough to catch Phil's attention and then once anointed they act all high and mighty like they achieved their life goal. I dont even talk in the chat, ill end up cussing one out and give them that small satisfaction of power from banning me in their suck ass life.

Im not talking about all moderators. But the ones im talking about, everybody knows.

/rant :kappa.... But not really :kappa.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:10 PM, MoraMoria said:

Oh, I thought you made a sarcastic comment in the other thread: "Yes, everything is a detractor meme, no fun allowed.", and posted some 'meme' emotes. I don't know about the first 3 things you say, but you can't question his/her name, specially when other moderators had 'meme' names, and was acceptable.

And it might help if you say the reasons why you think he/she is a bad 'mod', maybe you can even give specific constructive criticism so that Phil knows exactly what's going on, and tells "KingofGahlfHD".

1) It would be beneficial to both the streamer and the stream chat to curtail moderators from inserting their personal bias toward alternate lifestyle choices into their moderation of the community up to and including openly espousing said bias in the stream chat, insulting, degrading or banning community members who fall into this personal bias.

2) It would make for a more welcoming atmosphere in the stream chat if moderators refrain from crowing about the number of Bans they had executed during a stream and/or commenting on their level of excitement regarding the prospect of the number of people they hope to have the opportunity to Ban during a stream.

3) It would better serve to grow the stream community if moderators refrain from instigating behaviors for the sole purpose of enacting Bans.

4) Stream chat Rules ( ...and 'detractor meme' chat names real or imagined* ) should be moderated equally regardless of attendance time logged in the chat, the presence or lack of 'badges' if the chat is to indeed not be seen as having 'A Good Old Boys Club'.  

* I'll go specific on this one as a new viewer was asked to change their name as it was perceived to be a 'detractor meme name' even though the new viewer stated it had been based off of a game.  Moderators should not be immune to being asked to change their names if they have chosen to take on 'detractor meme' monikers.

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams

1 hour ago, ElectricSheepDreams said:

It would be beneficial to both the streamer and the stream chat to curtail moderators from inserting their personal bias toward alternate lifestyle choices into their moderation of the community up to and including openly espousing said bias in the stream chat, insulting, degrading or banning community members who fall into this personal bias.

I'm not entirely sure about what you're talking here, which specific 'alternate lifestyle choices' are you referring to?

Also, have you seen a moderator clearly insulting a viewer? I know that someone likes to overuse the word 'cuck', but one of their statements implied that they don't mean it as an insult.

21 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm not entirely sure about what you're talking here, which specific 'alternate lifestyle choices' are you referring to?

Also, have you seen a moderator clearly insulting a viewer? I know that someone likes to overuse the word 'cuck', but one of their statements implied that they don't mean it as an insult.

My post contains the constructive criticism I have to offer.  The answers to your questions are located in the chat logs.

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams

1 hour ago, ElectricSheepDreams said:

The answers to your questions are located in the chat logs.

Oh well, I thought you could clarify which 'alternate lifestyle choices' you were referring to, to be more precise, but nevermind, I understand if you choose not to say it.