The King of Hate Forums
VashBash

Jump Force is horrible.

The game is terrible. Animations are bad. No voice acting. 3 on 3 Tag fighter but somehow they all use the same 1 health bar.

Horrible, horrible fighting game and if anybody says different they obviously haven't played it.

On 2/15/2019 at 6:09 PM, VashBash said:

The game is terrible. Animations are bad. No voice acting. 3 on 3 Tag fighter but somehow they all use the same 1 health bar.

Horrible, horrible fighting game and if anybody says different they obviously haven't played it.

Hey. So you played it then? Interesting. I heard some gamers, who are not anime fans say, the combat isn't all that bad.:smile:

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, VashBash said:

I played it for 3 hours, plenty time to get a good accessment of a fighting game. Its bad. Once you get passed the nostalgic anime factor, there is really nothing there. The story and cutscenes are hilariously bad, it gives you a sense of they truly didn't give a damn about making it honestly. Its getting 5's and 6's across the board with reviewers so I know im not the only one who can tell this game isn't good.

Wooah! Those scores, are not sounding too good at all. I will admit, I never really trust/believe, game media reviewer scores at all. But in this case, out of curiousity, I think I gotta watch Phil play it and see this for myself. 

Edited by musicboy
  • Upvote 2