The King of Hate Forums
VashBash

Jump Force is horrible.

The game is terrible. Animations are bad. No voice acting. 3 on 3 Tag fighter but somehow they all use the same 1 health bar.

Horrible, horrible fighting game and if anybody says different they obviously haven't played it.

On 2/15/2019 at 6:09 PM, VashBash said:

The game is terrible. Animations are bad. No voice acting. 3 on 3 Tag fighter but somehow they all use the same 1 health bar.

Horrible, horrible fighting game and if anybody says different they obviously haven't played it.

Hey. So you played it then? Interesting. I heard some gamers, who are not anime fans say, the combat isn't all that bad.:smile:

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, VashBash said:

I played it for 3 hours, plenty time to get a good accessment of a fighting game. Its bad. Once you get passed the nostalgic anime factor, there is really nothing there. The story and cutscenes are hilariously bad, it gives you a sense of they truly didn't give a damn about making it honestly. Its getting 5's and 6's across the board with reviewers so I know im not the only one who can tell this game isn't good.

Wooah! Those scores, are not sounding too good at all. I will admit, I never really trust/believe, game media reviewer scores at all. But in this case, out of curiousity, I think I gotta watch Phil play it and see this for myself. 

Edited by musicboy
  • Upvote 2

On 2/24/2019 at 1:57 AM, musicboy said:

Wooah! Those scores, are not sounding too good at all. I will admit, I never really trust/believe, game media reviewer scores at all. But in this case, out of curiousity, I think I gotta watch Phil play it and see this for myself. 

Did you play it?

On 9/8/2019 at 9:19 AM, MoraMoria said:

Did you play it?

Nah! That style of anime cartoon fighting games, is not my style.

But I like anime fighting games, like Guilty Gear X and Blaze Blue.

Edited by musicboy

12 hours ago, musicboy said:

Nah! That style of anime cartoon fighting games, is not my style.

But I like anime fighting games, like Guilty Gear X and Blaze Blue.

That "Guilty Gear X" looks awesome.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2019 at 10:09 AM, MoraMoria said:

That "Guilty Gear X" looks awesome.

Yeah! The one on the dreamcast was alot of fun. The one thing that was disappointing, is that it didn't have a true, final, bad guy villain end boss.

Also, let's hope the new one is actually good.

I know that over the years, alot of fans have been disappointed, with the direction the series has gone. And this new one is getting alot of mixed views. Something tells me that the new Guilty Gear, is going to be a 50/50 some fans love it, other fans hate it scenario.

Edited by musicboy