The King of Hate Forums
dsfan324

Youtube comments could increase views(?)

Someone posted this:

"Comments and interaction on videos increases the ranking of the videos, also people arguing on your video leads to repeat views for people coming back to keep posting comments."

If you care you can enable comments on recent videos you'll make (like Metro and Jump Force) and compare the views to the ones with disabled comments.

Disabling comments doesn't really stop trolls making troll videos and there are still fans who would like to comment on your videos.

Have a nice day. 

2 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Someone posted this:

"Comments and interaction on videos increases the ranking of the videos, also people arguing on your video leads to repeat views for people coming back to keep posting comments."

If you care you can enable comments on recent videos you'll make (like Metro and Jump Force) and compare the views to the ones with disabled comments.

Disabling comments doesn't really stop trolls making troll videos and there are still fans who would like to comment on your videos.

Have a nice day. 

Disabling comments has reduced the amount of troll videos by about 4559583948594%.

When comments were on, actual longtime fans BEGGED me to turn them off, because they were 98% filth from children looking to get into said videos.

Comments do not give any significant new views. Getting 500 comments on a video where 498 of them are filth just turns off potential new viewers, and the 498 extra views don't amount to anything significant.

Actual fans can comment on Twitter, on my forums, or on my live streams.

I know what I'm doing, thanks.