The King of Hate Forums
musicboy

Anyone here ever played Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver? :)

Hey dudes!

Okay. So I'm not a huge fan, of fictional vampire and werewolf horror characters/lore/games. But I will admit, Killer Instinct's Sabrewulf and Vampire Savior/Dark Stalkers characters, are cool though.:biggrin: 

But I know the Legacy of Kain series, and the Soul Reaver games, had a nice huge following, many years ago.

And after many years, I'm finally planning to play, the dreamcast version of Soul Reaver, sometime soon or probably next week.

So has anyone here, ever played Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver, on dreamcast, playstation etc? Or any of the other, Legacy of Kain games, like Blood Omen etc?:smile:

Edited by musicboy

Yea, I played the one of the Soul Reaver games on the dreamcast. I don't remember which one it was though. It may have been legacy of kain soul reaver 1? I didn't know what I was doing though.

• Like 1

Yep. You're actually right. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 1, was on the dreamcast. So that must have been the one, that you played.

I heard, that some of the bosses in that game were tough, especially the last boss Kain.

PS: And thanks for replying, to my game question dude.:smile:

Edited by musicboy
  • Upvote 1

So I finally played soul reaver on dreamcast/reicast.:biggrin:

And wooah, this game started off kinda good. Now I gotta free up some space, on my VMU memory card, since it uses 50 blocks to save.

50 blocks? Why does this game, use so many memory blocks, when my other dreamcast games, only use like 4 blocks or 12 blocks?:blink:

And then I remembered,................it's an eidos game.:rolleyes:

Lol!:laugh:

Edited by musicboy

So I've been playing soul reaver, on dreamcast/reicast this week.

Holy molly this game is super epic!:blink:

I'm getting the hang of the controls and gameplay. I will admit, for an semi old game, the graphics and gameplay are still amazing.

The thing that made it even more interesting, is that you can pick up weapons, torches and rocks etc. and attack your opponents with them. And you can even fatality, all of those monster creatures, with them too.

The cool thing is, on Thursday night, I finally defeated the first stage boss. That was one ugly boss dude. Ewwwww!:tongue:

Edited by musicboy

Okay, after a good break from Soul Reaver, I started back playing it. And after solving some semi tough puzzles, in the cathedral stage, I realise I am now stuck.:tongue: