The King of Hate Forums
Blk_Mage_Ctype

Retrospective Event Suggestions Thread.

At the suggestion of Phil himself, I decided to post this thread to post a suggestion for the upcoming Retrospective Event.

I don't know if it's okay to post links, so for now I'll just post the name of the video: Binary Domain Playthrough Part 30.

WARNING: This video contains jokes which some may find offensive due to both Racial and Sexual Humor, viewer discretion is advised.

Just figured I'd give everyone including Phil a fair warning in case he would rather avoid showcasing such humor during his retrospective or any folks here might get offended by it, although I doubt anyone whose a fan of Phil will mind, especially those who have been longtime fans who used to watch him do this sort of thing all the time.

If anyone has any suggestions of their own, then go right on ahead and post them here as well.

Edited by Blk_Mage_Ctype

Got another suggestion: Asura's Wrath Playthrough Pt2

WARNING: This video contains jokes which some may find offensive due to graphic Sexual Humor, viewer discretion is advised.

@Focus52, Phil has yet to provide any specific theme nor criteria for the upcoming Retrospective Event and would appear to be open to suggestions in general, seeing as it was he who directed me here to post suggestions when I asked him about it on Stream.

What's with these stupid warnings? Just post the videos.

1 hour ago, Blk_Mage_Ctype said:

Got another suggestion: Asura's Wrath Playthrough Pt2

WARNING: This video contains jokes which some may find offensive due to graphic Sexual Humor, viewer discretion is advised.

On 3/3/2019 at 5:13 AM, Blk_Mage_Ctype said:

I don't know if it's okay to post links, so for now I'll just post the name of the video: Binary Domain Playthrough Part 30.

WARNING: This video contains jokes which some may find offensive due to both Racial and Sexual Humor, viewer discretion is advised.