Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

So what games are you currently playing now?


Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Are you playing a mobile game?

Yeah, the mobile version of Bejewelled 3. I normally play the good ol' pc version though.

 

PS: Nice to see you guys are still around.

Edited by musicboy
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 12:24 PM, musicboy said:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the dreamcast.

Some Capcom vs. Snk 2 (dreamcast).

Some KOF 98 Dream match.

And more Bejewelled 3.

 

I remember playing a bit of Capcom vs. Snk 2 in the arcades.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing Persona Strikers quite a bit. I got to the final boss but some of my team was not high enough of a level and I can't be assed grinding, so I just YouTube'd the final cut scenes xD

I am now starting to play FF7r. Never played this before or the original. Also playing Bravely Default 2 on switch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 100gecs said:

I've been playing Persona Strikers quite a bit. I got to the final boss but some of my team was not high enough of a level and I can't be assed grinding, so I just YouTube'd the final cut scenes xD

I just beat the Osaka dungeon so I need to do all the optional requests and stuff before advancing on to the finale.

I know that the final fight requires two teams meaning all your characters, so I'll probably spend time leveling everyone up and getting all their master arts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I just beat the Osaka dungeon so I need to do all the optional requests and stuff before advancing on to the finale.

I know that the final fight requires two teams meaning all your characters, so I'll probably spend time leveling everyone up and getting all their master arts.

Yeah, I'd recommend getting everyone to a decent level before then final boss. I stupidly stuck with the same 3 party members for most of the game.

What do you think of the story so far? Personally I don't feel the quality of the writing is quite as good as P5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 100gecs said:

Yeah, I'd recommend getting everyone to a decent level before then final boss. I stupidly stuck with the same 3 party members for most of the game.

What do you think of the story so far? Personally I don't feel the quality of the writing is quite as good as P5.

I've really enjoyed the writing so far, definitely feels P5 quality especially Zenkichi's story.

The dungeons aren't amazing but I don't expect too much from the Musou formula. It's still better than fighting in big empty fields.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2021 at 7:55 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

I remember playing a bit of Capcom vs. Snk 2 in the arcades.

Aye cool! In my case I played it mostly on console. But I did play Capcom vs Snk 1, a few times in the arcade, back when it was a new game.

Edited by musicboy
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took a small rest from gaming because of the easter holiday. But the last games I played were:

 

SF Alpha 2 on snes

Project Justice 2

Virtua Fighter 3tb

 

I had alot of fun playing those games.

Another thing, that last boss in Project Justice called Hyo, is a pain in the butt even in easy mode. Lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...