The King of Hate Forums
dsfan324

How to revive the forum, ideas

There's too many categories which makes discussion difficult to happen and that makes new people not bother with the forum and quit.

If someone makes a topic people will miss it because of all the categories. The Activity tab isn't enough and it's mostly Random Thoughts spam.

To make better discussion possible people need to see which threads are active and lastly created. And there needs to be much less categories if someone wants to browse through the forum to look for interesting topics.

Possible solutions:

1.step: Significantly cut down the number of categories (in the current state even having just one category would be enough)

2.step: People need to see the active threads the moment they visit the forum and browsing though threads should be easy (having only a few or just one category)

• have a list of circa 20 lastly active and created threads on the front page, or
  • have only one single category (General), with a few subcategories (fan art, etc), that is loaded when someone visits the forum, or
  • have only one single category (General) with no subcategories, that is loaded when someone visits the forum, instead of subcategories have pinned threads (like fan art, suggestions),or
  • it could look like reddit:    https://www.reddit.com/r/videogames/

3.step: Announce on stream and twitter that people should vote for some event on the forum. The topic for voting should be immediately visible when they come to the forum.

Edited by dsfan324

The forum has got much better in recent months.

SilentWarrior and the team have for the most part, managed to keep it troll-free, where fans of DSP can discuss without discrimination. 

There are no fake fans, only people who enjoy DSP's work and want to continue to support him!

Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

The forum has got much better in recent months.

SilentWarrior and the team have for the most part, managed to keep it troll-free, where fans of DSP can discuss without discrimination. 

There are no fake fans, only people who enjoy DSP's work and want to continue to support him!

Cheers

Same here.

20 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

managed to keep it troll-free, where fans of DSP can discuss without discrimination. 

19 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Same here.

Since you people apparently consider people, who don't like what you like, as trolls, I'm sure you don't want new people here. What's the point when you report people for not liking what you like and then they just get banned. Bringing in new people means too much risk of new people with opinions you don't like, right? Can't have that, need to maintain safe space. :wacko:

Edited by dsfan324

8 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Since you people apparently consider people, who don't like what you like, as trolls, I'm sure you don't want new people here. What's the point when you report people for not liking what you like and then they just get banned. Bringing in new people means too much risk of new people with opinions you don't like, right? Can't have that, need to maintain safe space. :wacko:

So reporting immediately results in the mods banning? Didn't know that!

3 minutes ago, Amityville said:

So reporting immediately results in the mods banning? Didn't know that!

Apparently reporting someone 2 times results in banning.

eh, the forum doesn't need to be popular. That's honestly on Phil if he wants to build his forum up.

Some folks like me are just here for the random bullshit and gaming talk.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

eh, the forum doesn't need to be popular. That's honestly on Phil if he wants to build his forum up.

Yep it's not our problem. Or even a problem. Topic is a non-issue. 

9 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Yep it's not our problem. Or even a problem. Topic is a non-issue. 

You people are incredibly stupid. That's probably one of the reasons why no one wants to use the forum.

The level of stupidity I see on the forum is the same as I see from detractors. That makes a lot of sense since many detractors were former fans.

I wish for Phil he can attract a better fanbase.

Edited by dsfan324

53 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

You people are incredibly stupid. That's probably one of the reasons why no one wants to use the forum.

The level of stupidity I see on the forum is the same as I see from detractors. That makes a lot of sense since many detractors were former fans.

Did you just call yourself stupid? :laugh: Way to go.

Plus going round saying we are stupid is probably why you're a bit para about being reported. 

4 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Sure thing Nich. What happened to your old account?

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, WawaWinston said:

Everyone who uses this forum still are confirmed to have a mental illness.

@KGhaleon use to dox people who owned him in a debate and said years ago he had 6 different mental diseases.

@ThatDogGuy and @Amityville are the same person who backs themselves up everytime they get owned and who sole intent is to lick Phil's ass every second.

@MDCFAN101 gets triggered everytime you tell him Spiderman sucks.

@sateler96 makes up fictitious battles about different characters in completely different universes. Totally unrelated to the forum..

Excuse me, I don't get triggered every time someone says "Spider-Man sucks."  You clearly don't follow these forums well enough.

Don't act like you know me.  I've had people tell me that the Yankees suck, Jets suck, etc., without getting triggered.

Edited by MDCFAN101

27 minutes ago, WawaWinston said:

I don't know about the rest of those, but I've never doxed anyone aside from someone claiming I did. Kinda discrediting yourself unless you have some proof that I've ever doxed anyone before. Also I don't have mental illness but I was once diagnosed as bipolar as a young lad. Not sure where you're getting "6 mental illnesses"

Honestly you're just making yourself look bad randomly trash talking people here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WawaWinston said:

254088453_Screenshot_2019-03-08-19-25-162.thumb.png.f7921c19ab92fce3e0418bc0f2293995.png

Your move.

Poorly edited screenshots, amazing. You know I had Jewbaccca fired from his modding position, right?

Dude did everything he could to lash out or revenge. It's honestly still pathetic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WawaWinston said:

So all these people are talking about bullshit?

Oh wow, you're using tweets from people that used to hate my guts as proof that I'm a doxxer? You're just further discrediting yourself.

Jewbaccca and fundude were friends and both were mods that got banned. T800SA was a clone account for ghosthead, the dude that pretended to be me and threatened Karl Hering's(SOK) wife until he was exposed during a livestream. I don't know who Tray is but the dude has a gay image of me for his avatar.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on you, you're relying on false information from 5 years ago from asshats like this. The dude that I supposedly doxed already said it never happened.

T800cancer1.jpg

6 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Excuse me, I don't get triggered every time someone says "Spider-Man sucks." 

Right, it also happens when someone posts critic reviews that say Captain Marvel isn't good. So much that you get him banned for that. :mellow:

Loving the conspiracy theories in this thread  :D

Its amazing how easily influenced kids are from what they read on Twitter.

Also, lol at screenshots being considered as 100% evidence.

Edited by Amityville

On 3/10/2019 at 12:44 AM, Focus52 said:

There a bit too old to be described as kids.. Many of them arein their 20s and 30s already

Doubt it. 

On 3/10/2019 at 12:44 AM, Focus52 said:

There a bit too old to be described as kids.. Many of them arein their 20s and 30s already

Community should man up and call them what the ya re ... enemies!

They're not enemies. We feel sorry for them. There's not one detractor I had hard feelings for after I smited them into oblivion. Hopefully, that detractor will learn from being smacked down and go on to do something productive with his life.

On 3/11/2019 at 7:02 PM, Amityville said:

They're not enemies. We feel sorry for them. There's not one detractor I had hard feelings for after I smited them into oblivion. Hopefully, that detractor will learn from being smacked down and go on to do something productive with his life.

When Fred Fucks got absolutely owned into oblivion, the detractor scene slowly died. One by one they fall. Even some of the SOK wannabes have had their Twitter accounts suspended for repeatedly stalking Phil. :laugh:

2 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

Oh lord, the irony.

LMFAO.

Its common knowledge Nich was a guy called TraditionalGames. If you didn't know... LMFAO.

On 3/8/2019 at 10:18 AM, ThatDogGuy said:

Sure thing Nich. What happened to your old account?

It still exists. And no, I didn’t make any new accounts.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, Amityville said:

Its common knowledge Nich was a guy called TraditionalGames. If you didn't know... LMFAO.

It’s common knowledge because I admitted publicly. What of it?