The King of Hate Forums

How to revive the forum, ideas

6 hours ago, Amityville said:

All that needs to be said is... this...

Goodnight and god bless. :happy:

Screenshot_20190405-185311_Twitter.jpg

Isn't that the 10th time he's said that? Who cares, Phil has a ton of other people that will donate him money.

10 hours ago, HappyFaceMask said:

You do not know KF.

Keep going though. We are enjoying this autistic slapfight.

They made claims that BSV was threatening people, never really showed any evidence of it and went on this absurd dox fest where they vowed to dox the whole forum but only "one person at a time." Phil caved and apologized on behalf of BSV because he didn't understand what was happening, or that any of the bogus dox was real or not.

Even if BSV did actually threaten anyone, proceeding to go on some doxing spree makes you look 10x as worse. KF has no credibility.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I hid whatever posts I think needed to be hidden. Let's not bring up KiwiFarms here anymore as that just causes too much chaos as we saw earlier.

The forum has got much better in recent months. SilentWarrior and the team have for the most part, managed to keep it troll-free, where fans of DSP can discuss without discrimination.  There

As long as people act with basic decorum and decency, there should be no problem.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Amityville said:

Unfortunately for you, they were only things you addressed after social media exposed your identity. 

Just so we're on the same page I made a new account so detractors wouldn't harass me. Neither of my accounts were banned here.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Even by that logic, if that's all Amity did, then it's not starting drama about you, it would be just an observation of factual evidence.

Right. So what's the point in pointing out common knowledge? Me being TraditionalGames has no relevance on anything.

3 hours ago, Amityville said:

If I was bored of Phil, convinced he was lying, part of the corporate elite, or whatever else is being accused of him - I would just leave and not come back.

But that's exactly what I did. I checked the forums a couple days ago to see what was up. That's it.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Anyways, if you were Phil, how would you improve the forums?

More strict moderation for toxic behavior. Both Amityville, and I admit, myself should have been banned. I'm not even sure why I'm still able to post.

7 minutes ago, HappyFaceMask said:

Certainly. The T Dash 8190 line code was breached when cracking the code of the forum. The cranium of the administration was cracked to spew all bases belongz to us with IP addresses to every grandma in the vacinity of the forum user. It was a pleasure talking to you.

Words of advice failtroll. Its great to use words to make yourself seem smart in front of a bunch of dumb people to feint intelligence. But when the context of what you're saying is idiotic, it makes you no less of a retard just because you sprinkle good spelling and punctuation. You want information on KG? Fetch assclown. Go search for it yourself.

So I make a serious request and questions, and the only thing you can provide is an 'appeal to ridicule'.

Then you call me a 'fail troll', which does not make any sense, I asked legit and reasonable questions, in this context. If how I write makes you uncomfortable, I understand, but your speculation is ridiculous. Also, I didn't request information on KGhaleon, I was asking if you had any evidence for your claims, but now that's irrelevant as the only thing you can do is insult me, when I have been polite to you.

So, I try to have a conversation with you, I try to be polite, asking pertinent questions, and you ridicule, insult me and make an 'ad lapidem' as if I'm too inept to understand you. It's the same thing the other person did and now you just want to be nasty towards me, how mean.

Edited by MoraMoria
1 hour ago, AreaWolf said:

I don't agree with the persons aggressiveness. Him calling people assclowns and retards is a bit childish. I agree with his sentiments towards your way of arguing with people though. You think people owe you a polite back and forth just because you're being nice, when in fact your whole argument was destroyed last page with my info and HappyMaskFace posting the doxxers admiting to dox random people.

Nobody owes you anything, especially when you can't even admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't really think they owe me a polite response, it just perplexes me that the only thing they can do is insult me, calling me a 'troll' and 'stupid', which would be fine, if they actually pointed out how am I being those terms. They did not explained, so it's just being used as an 'ad hominem', much like when you said last page, that because I did not comply with your 'instruction' of shutting up, it must mean that I'm a 'moron' and not worthy of answering. All of this is fine and I don't really care, however you provided no answer to my questions.

You say that my argument was destroyed by you and the other person's information, but you're still missing my point. The information you provided shows that someone was doxxed, and the information the other person provided, showed a potential doxxer stating the intent to doxx the forums. This does not contradict what I'm saying and defending, so I'll be as clear as I can:

The only way for them to doxx forum members is by tracing public, accesible information that the person didn't bother/they forgot to hide; or by hacking an Administrator account, that would cause a data breach, revealing the private information of all users, which has not happened. Therefore, if you don't voluntarily reveal personal information, that can be traced, means that they cannot trace it, because it does not exist. Now, what does exist is the private information, that can only be accessed causing a data breach, allowing doxxers to obtain this private information from all users, which has not happened to date. If you follow the logic, this means that if people were doxxed, was because they didn't bother/they forgot to hide personal information.

So, is this paragraph true or false? If your answer is true, means that my argument makes sense to you, if your answer is false, elaborate, if you really want.

Edited by MoraMoria
Just now, AreaWolf said:

Im not going to elaborate. You've already been proven completely wrong. You said innocent people cant be doxxed and would never be targeted unless warranted. Theres a post you can read were the doxxer said he was going to dox innocent people from the actions of another, I gave you evidence of a victim. End of story.

I agree. Its just a cesspool of insults and ego's because you can't ever have a real conversation about anything.

Yes, the evidence the other person posted, showed that someone would indeed doxx 'innocent' people. However my point still stands, so far you have not proven me wrong, if you actually read and understand my previous comment that was completely ignored.

Incredibly ironic that you'd be the one using the expression: "plug your fingers in your ears", when you're the one doing this, right now, and you just proved it.

And I do agree with your last sentence, since you and the other person started to insult other users, this has become a 'cesspool of insults', making it incredibly tedious to progress the conversation.

31 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Ok, I hid whatever posts I think needed to be hidden. Let's not bring up KiwiFarms here anymore as that just causes too much chaos as we saw earlier.

Ah, gee whiz. Why did you get rid of that guy's posts he was only giving his opinion while constantly insulting people?

17 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Anyways, if you were Phil, how would you improve the forums?

• Interact more, respond in more threads more often to encourage more interaction. Basically try to be a bigger part of the community.
  • Make official, pinned, threads for game suggestions and suggestions for how I can improve my content and my set up and actually read and respond to them without taking the criticism personally
  • Overhaul forum rules to be more clear
  • Have a conversation with the mod staff to ensure everyone is less ban happy and makes actual use of the t/o system, people get banned for fairly small things currently.
  • I think having more polls and things for the community to interact with could help drive more traffic here. As it is the only real reason to have a forum account is if you're also a patron, the only input Phil really listens to currently is from them.
  • Honestly? Ban Amity, Nich on all of his accounts, and ThatDogGuy. They just cause too much drama.
Edited by Nariaki
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Says what? All I did was get rid of the entire conversation involving KiwiFarms (or as much as I thought needed to be hidden) as that just led to endless arguing.

Can the off topic posts go too? Since we have peeps here who think this is a drama thread when its about Phil improving his streaming. 

Now to get back to the thread. I would like to see Phil collab with someone who isnt one of the drama queens. Wings is an absolute shambles. Collab with a true gamer, one who isnt after just money. Unfortunately there are only around four of those on Youtube.

26 minutes ago, AreaWolf said:

With all due respect moderator, argument is for the sake of a forum. Im not saying let it be the wild west in here, and I agree that guy should of been banned, but leave his post up. Im sure as a moderator you can edit his insults out. The pictures he posted helped prove my point.

Lying about hacking or doxing incidents is one way to get yourself banned, so perhaps knock that shit off.

This ain't how you folks "revive a forum."

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

I would like to see Phil collab with someone who isnt one of the drama queens. Collab with a true gamer, one who isnt after just money. Unfortunately there are only around four of those on Youtube.

Maximillian Dood and his Yovideogames gaming pals, seem like a safe option.

I think if I remember correctly, Max said at one time, that he wouldn't mind collabing with Phil, in a fighting game.

Max also has Ultra Street Fighter 2 and the SF 30th anniversary collection too.

Edited by musicboy
16 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Lying about hacking or doxing incidents is one way to get yourself banned, so perhaps knock that shit off.

This ain't how you folks "revive a forum."

Weren't you the guy who gave Phil a detractor's IP address so he could threaten them into a dropping a fake copyright claim or whatever it was they did?

Edited by Nariaki
1 minute ago, AreaWolf said:

To be fair though, the fact you and @Amityville trying to go back to the original topic of the thread so hastily makes me curious. But thats just my curiosity.

because you're massively derailing the topic. You're just going to get yourself banned at this point.

It's like you're posting reasons why people shouldn't use the forum.

I'm not going to argue with you about "evidence" you got from dubious sources.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AreaWolf said:

You've been derailing the threas... Now when evidence of your own foul play is presented NOW you want to remain on topic?

In response to your nonsense, so I guess that counts as derailing...??

Keep going and you can just deal with the mods.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AreaWolf said:

4 fucking times?!? And why didnt you mention my derailment then?

Here's my advice, ignore Amityville all together. He offers nothing other than multiple accounts to defend himself on here, any time somebody comes here with some advice for Phil he's the first along with his alt to dismiss it. 

I wish there was a mute button, I'd come here more often...

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Upvote 1
Just now, AreaWolf said:

Im about 99.9% sure this forum was doxxed before because I have evidence to prove it. Im not even debating that.

This is the thing I was debating with you. You say that 'TKOHF' were doxxed, because you supposedly have evidence of someone, who got doxxed; and the other person posted pictures of a potential doxxer, stating their intent to do this, to every forum member.

However, what I was saying, is that if 'TKOHF' were doxxed, it would mean that a data breach occurred , which did not happen. A forum user getting doxxed does not mean that a data breach happened. And the reason for that user getting doxxed, (which is not a data breach), is that they left voluntarily, (they forgot/they did not bother enough/other), to hide personal traceable information.

If the forums were doxxed, every single user would have their information compromised, which did not happen. Ergo, the forums were not doxxed, (because of the reasoning above).

1 hour ago, AreaWolf said:

With all due respect moderator, argument is for the sake of a forum.

You would sound more convincing and diplomatic saying this, if you didn't 'instruct' me to shut up, a few pages back. It would also help if you actually tried to understand other people's arguments, instead of passively-aggressively attacking people.

I just wonder what do you have to say to everything I just said, if you actually care about debate and proper argumentation, how come you go against it so much.

PleasantTime.jpg

18 minutes ago, AreaWolf said:

This is why I dont want to talk to you because you don't even understand the definition of dox. Somebody came here with malicious intent because the actions of another user. Picked somebody randomly. Traced their IP, email, whatever. Found personal information via Facebook, Instagram, etc. Then posted that info onto KF with more malacious intent. That is a dox. You're trying to talk semantics, im telling you what happened. End of story.

I dont want to debate. This isnt even a debate or an arguement. You are just talking about things you know nothing about.

You just find entertainment "debating" with people over the internet even if its a viewpoint you truly dont even believe. Im not the guy to do that with sir.

It seems that you're actually the one who does not know what is being said here. This is not semantics, and my argument works even if someone was doxxed, so yes, I do know what the definition is.

The point is, if somebody was doxxed, was not because of a data breach that happened in the forums, was because of negligence of personal-information management. It's incredible that you're still arguing about a point, that I'm already taking into consideration in my argument. I already explained it in detail several times, but you're still missing premises that I've laid out. You're either incapable of understanding what I've written, or are just too lazy/whatever to actually read it, with all the respect.

And your last paragraph/sentences, is pretty inaccurate.

Edited by MoraMoria
Just now, AreaWolf said:

Okay so the 8,000 members in the 4 year history of this forum who have ever made an account here and have an account with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Bumble, Linked In, Tinder, Christian Mingle.com, what the fuck ever that requires some personal information is at fault for some random motherfucker pissing off a doxxer to the point he releases information on random members.

Yeah, okay. :rolleyes: lets just end this. You're embarrasing yourself.

Let me say it as clear as I can, try to read it carefully.

If a doxxer wanted to doxx AreaWolf, they would either have to trace personal information that AreaWolf chose to display; or they would have to gain Administrator-accessibility, that would let them know, (at the very least), AreaWolf's email and approximate IP location, ("hidden information").

If the first thing happened, it would be AreaWolf's responsability, and would be doxxed because of AreaWolf's negligence/carelessness.

If the second thing happened, it would be under the Administrators responsability and security of the site. This would cause a data breach, revealing all of the users "hidden information", which has not occurred.

If none of the things happened, then AreaWolf would be safe.

Just now, AreaWolf said:

Why are you ignoring me now @KGhaleon?

I'm not sure, but most likely because you refuse to listen and try to understand what is being said. It also doesn't help your use of predictable passive-aggressive insults and lazy provoking, that so far has been proven to be the main part of behaviour.

You even said that you don't want to debate, and you seem adamant on being as obnoxious to other users as possible. I tried to propose my arguments to you, that even takes into consideration what you're saying, but you just dismiss it with 'ad hominems', 'red herrings' and 'ad lapidems', so basically, you make it extremely uninteresting to talk to you.

Maybe, in benefit of everyone, I should stop replying to you, as you yourself said you don't even want to talk to me. However, know this, the evidence you presented does not contradict my argument, as I've already explained it several times.