The King of Hate Forums
musicboy

So who do you guys like playing, in SF3 Third Strike etc?

Okay guys. I will admit, like alot of gamers, I am not a fan of the Street Fighter 3 series. I'm more of a Street Fighter 2 fan. Moreso SF2 Championship Edition and SF2 Hyper Fighting.

And despite SF3 Third Strike being known, as an overrated fighting game, it is kinda fun to play.:biggrin:

But I will admit, I like SF3 Double Impact (dreamcast), a bit more than Third Strike though. But anyways, here's my question.

So who do you guys like playing, in Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, or in any SF3 game?

PS: And ya gotta dig that SF3 Third Strike, character select theme song. Time ta get it on!:biggrin::cool:

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

Me, I like playing Ryu, Chun Li, Ibuki, Dudley and Oro.:cool:

In my least favs, I find Hugo, Necro and Sean, kinda fun to play. Sean was really good, in SF3 Double Impact though. In Third Strike, not so much.

I don't really play "Street Fighter" anymore, but if I had to choose a 'main', I'd probably go with Dudley, for both playability and aesthetic/design style reasons.

On 8/21/2019 at 7:01 PM, MoraMoria said:

I think "Q" would be good too, but I heard from Phil that online he's a cheap character.

Yeah. I heard Maximillian Dood, say the same thing too.

Edited by musicboy

5 hours ago, musicboy said:

Yeah. I heard Maximillian Dood, say the same thing too.

Oh Maximilian, I heard that he likes this game a lot. I still haven't checked out any of his 'fighting games' videos/streams.

On 8/25/2019 at 11:10 PM, MoraMoria said:

Oh Maximilian, I heard that he likes this game a lot. I still haven't checked out any of his 'fighting games' videos/streams.

Check them out whenever you have time.

Yovideogames is his other channel, where all of the doods get together, to play fighting games and other types of games.:smile: