The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 76 - Friday, May 31, 2019

Hello! Please post up your questions for the next episode of Ask the King here, and thanks!

Hello Phil any chance to streaming Game boy or Game color games like Zelda Oracle of Ages/Season, Warioland, Super Mario in the future?

Will you ever consider doing short videogame reviews? These videos could be done in a comedic way, but also summarizing your opinion of the game in a brief, compact video.

You could have it as a secondary 'sub/tip' goal, and play it in one of your special streams at the beggining, for example. The editing of the video should not be a problem, since you would only need to stick the clips that you recorded with "OBS", together.

Edited by MoraMoria

I think you may have elaborated on this already but I don't remember. What ever happened to theairiedlord and your old friend minh from that vlog from when you first moved in that condo in Connecticut that you watched in that retrospective?

Hey Phil, Do you know any movies that made you cry the most and super emotional? For me I remember watching Bridge to Terabithia back in Grade 5 in elementary school because the girl named Leslie Burke who was the new kid at school and best friends with Jesse Aarons died, It literally made me teared up so much, I remember crying a ton. it's such a sad movie:sad: The movie came out in 2007 too. 

Edited by Derichloveslemur

You have stated in the past that you attended business school for four years at one point in your life. Are there any memorable classes, times, or experiences from your time in business school? Anything that you learned during your time that you still use to this day, such as accounting or finance? As I write this, I am five weeks away from graduating college with a bachelor's degree in business administration and am interested in how your time in business school went and how it impacted your life. 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 7:54 PM, Theshadowdetective12 said:

As of now i have 3 questions. Will do my best to improve your show.

I think you may have elaborated on this already but I don't remember. What ever happened to theairiedlord and your old friend minh from that vlog from when you first moved in that condo in Connecticut that you watched in that retrospective?

How many years out of the 37 years of your life have you been gaming?

When you still lived in CT. How did you go about finding a house all the way in Washington then moving there?

Edited by Theshadowdetective12

Hey Phil, I'm watching through your Megaman playthroughs from back in 2011 again and was wondering if you still receive income from older videos like these?

My question: I think a long time ago you mentioned that you drew a web comic or some sort of art on a website for fighting games? (this was over 10 years ago I think!) do you have any of those old comics? I'd love to see them. Do you ever think you'd make a new comic today just for fun. Drawing can be very relaxing.

It is currently graduation season for many people. If you were chosen to give the commencement speech at a university, what would be your words of wisdom that you would bestow to the graduating class of 2019?

What do you think Humanity's ultimate Fate as a species will be? 

Have you ever created a more powerful character than the legendary Dick Lightning from Dark Souls II? How do you think Dick Lightning would have faired against Ludwig? 

Edited by EternalNapalm

It is currently graduation season for many people. If you were chosen to give the commencement speech at a university, what would be your words of wisdom that you would bestow to the graduating class of 2019?

Question 2 if you have time...

I saw an article in the New York post a couple months ago about a teacher who tried to motivate his students to do work by offering to play a match of Fortnight with them if their homework was completed. This ended up backfiring because one of the students parents complained to the school, and he ended up getting fired for violating the social media guidelines set by the district. Seems like public opinion was split on this, but I wondered what your thoughts were on this situation? If you already discussed this before, feel free to ignore...it was a couple month ago. 

Link to original article from New York Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/02/11/gym-teacher-fired-for-playing-fortnite-with-his-students/amp/

Edited by KillBill216

Hello Phil, The Fool here ask this question.

What is your memorable moment from the internet and memorable moment in your life?

It can be your own content and Best or Funniest moments from your friends, offline, online in general.

It's always good to remember your True Friends and moments with them. Hope you have a great day. And have a Bright Future.

Also my memorable moment is spending time with my friends and Teachers in High School and doing fun thing as a group in the classroom.

- JohntheFool

@FloydMayweather

After the successful tweet referencing your accident even with a picture and the successful debunk stream I don't see why a debunk event of watching TIHYDP couldn't happen.

I'm sure people would donate lots of money to see that. I say it's worth a try.

Since the creators of TIHYDPs illegally steal your content if you put up a high sub/tip goal for a TIHYDP watching event you can at least get something back from it.

And if you fear giving TIHYDP videos exposure, everyone already knows about them and watched them.

Hey Phil! As a guy who played countless of games in the past decade. What are the games that Truly impacted or change your perception in gaming. 

What's a videogame that you think could make for a fun/interesting movie/show? (excluding one's already made; Mario, Mortal Kombat etc.)

Likewise, what's a good film/tv property that could make for a decent game?

What happened to Patreon financing "risky" games and why not if games are burning a hole in your pocket go back to physically buying games then selling them when you are finished? 

You said Gamestop is really close and Day One views dont really matter if everyone beats you days or even weeks to the punch.

Edited by SuplexDuplex

1 hour ago, dsfan324 said:

I always wondered, how did it happen that the camera was accidentally on before stream?

I can answer that for you. He said he left the camera on from the previous stream.

Edited by GuessWhat