The King of Hate Forums
ThatDogGuy

To those boycotting and backstabbing Phil

I’ve heard about a conspiracy to boycott and take DSP down after his marriage to Kat Burnell. This is wrong, insulting and shows that you aren’t true fans. We’ve had a few mods walk out, all over him getting married. If you are one of these I have to say – shame on you! Can I just say, hopefully you can forfeit your rights to a more deserved member of the group eg. myself.

You don’t have to agree with everything your heroes do, but if you have a difference of opinion then you should keep it at that and not get upset by throwing your toys out the pram. This is your own behaviour you should be controlling.

I respect DSP. He was at the forefront of the “Let’s Play” movement. To get married, have children etc which will be the next step is in every human’s DNA. When he makes this step will you also get mad? For him having the need of every human?

Please if you are not going to watch DSP any more fair play, but don’t go against common decency and join forces with the detractor group for no reason. Backstabbing and going against one who you looked up to, is absolutely the most detestable behaviour of a human being. To enjoy that is sub-human.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Can I just say, hopefully you can forfeit your rights to a more deserved member of the group eg. myself.

You want to be a Twitch moderator? I'm sure you will be chosen, if you show regularly to Phil's streams.

Now don't get any ideas about being a Forum moderator, that stuff is reserved for Amity.

AmityLeader.jpg

1 hour ago, FijiWater said:

You’re giving them what they want man....ATTENTION. This isn’t fighting the good fight...it’s encouraging them to do more. 

They give themselves attention every night.

Though I'm not sure why you guys think the roach community has any sway over DSP's marriage, that's just weird.

35 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

What happened exactly?

A couple of Twitch moderators left, (at least, that I know). I've looked at the Twitter of one of them, and he explains his side of the story.

Although, I have not heard about any "boycott to take DSP down after his marriage", that @ThatDogGuy speaks of, but maybe I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

A couple of Twitch moderators left, (at least, that I know). I've looked at the Twitter of one of them, and he explains his side of the story.

Although, I have not heard about any "boycott to take DSP down after his marriage", that @ThatDogGuy speaks of, but maybe I'm wrong.

'A couple' being five: Two who have not been active in quite some time (bluey and deepdrive ), Swagginz, Lord Lamb and Silent Warrior.

I've not heard of any 'boycott' nor was the marriage given by the Mods who made statements mentioned as a reason for their stepping down.

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams

Just now, ElectricSheepDreams said:

'A couple' being five: Two who have not been active in quite some time (bluey and deepdrive ), Swagginz, Lord Lamb and Silent Warrior.

I've not heard of any 'boycott' nor was the marriage given by the Mods who made statements listed as a reason for their stepping down.

Why is 'Silent Warrior' no longer a moderator?

Just now, Amityville said:

Hey Dog ... They think you are DSP's alt account lol.

I just saw that! There's actually some people who think that, that's amazing.

Edited by MoraMoria

33 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Hey Dog people on Twitter don't appear happy about your thread. They think you are DSP's alt account lol.

They think we are all the same person, that's fine by me. :tongue:

Edited by ThatDogGuy

I wasn't even aware of any boycotting. People who are ignorant/stupid are bound to believe completely fabricated BS and I knew that going into the CT trip/marriage. However it's all negligible. After 3 days of drama, I did the podcast on Sunday to explain and those who actually like/care about me/trust me were satisfied. Stream attendance and contributions have both been great this week. So there is no "great boycott" going on at all. Next week is MK11 and Days Gone and things will pick up even more, for sure.

Because I kept the marriage a secret, it completely avoided months of drama leading up to it, and the post-trip drama has already passed. Some gullible people sadly lost their minds (Which always happens with drama like this) but for the most part, this has gone incredibly smoothly. So I'm at a loss here as to what the actual topic is?

The only people still harping on this marriage drama are those who NEED drama to be relevant. With zero evidence, they're still saying I somehow scammed/stole money and only morons would believe it, because it's completely untrue. Those people were never going to be longtime fans anyway, and this happens probably once a year with every single fabricated "drama event" that the detractors make to stir up attention for themselves. They will be talking about the marriage for months because they are boring, unimaginative, worthless people whose only relevant existence is because of me. Meanwhile, I'll be happily enjoying streaming with all the new releases and nobody with a brain will care.

Carry on, friends.

• Like 1

I also didn't see anything about any boycot besides the dumb mods getting butthurt and quitting for no reason and immediately running to the detractors. Good riddance if those idiots don't believe you and call you a scammer. The mods showed who was sending those mod chat logs to the detractors and unbanning trolls.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amityville said:

Five ppl being demoted is crazy, not saying they didnt deserve it or anything. Sounds like they got their jimmies rustled.

Sounds like people are getting fed up. Combine this with the extremely low donations these past several days even with a premiere fighting game release, it speaks volumes.

9 minutes ago, LabRatAttack said:

Sounds like people are getting fed up. Combine this with the extremely low donations these past several days even with a premiere fighting game release, it speaks volumes.

Shouldnt mean you stab Phil in the back tho does it mate.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Amityville said:

Shouldnt mean you stab Phil in the back tho does it mate.

No, but it does mean Phil should do some introspection for once instead of acting like he did nothing to contribute to these people leaving

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LabRatAttack said:

Who the hell stabbed Phil in the back? Like honestly? There have been several, several fucking leaks that seem legit until proven false.

Isn't 'leaking' and showing text information that is supposed to be private upon agreement, without the consent of the concerned parties, considered betraying?

This is not even rhetorical, is it or not?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Isn't 'leaking' and showing text information that is supposed to be private upon agreement, without the consent of the concerned parties, considered betraying?

This is not even rhetorical, is it or not?

Its not.

Also have to laugh at anyone thinking a screenshot accounts for "evidence". Not like anyone can edit html or use Paint to edit it right? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

Also have to laugh at anyone thinking a screenshot accounts for "evidence". Not like anyone can edit html or use Paint to edit it right? 

Yes, you're technically correct. Whatever 'leaks' this person was referring to, or graphic evidence, is insufficient to meet the burden of proof, as it could've been doctored, or simply show false information/claims, therefore it must come with definitive or sufficient evidence, which is not the case, this time. And I believe this is a fact, so there's hardly anything to discuss about the previous.

Tea.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1