The King of Hate Forums
ThatDogGuy

To those boycotting and backstabbing Phil

1 hour ago, Nariaki said:

God the fanboyism on these forums is insane. Anyone who speaks even slightly critically of Phil is automatically a detractor who wants to hurt him. The mods, subscribers, and big tippers Phil pushed away with his own behavior are just idiot backstabbers and on and on. It's not hard to see why these forums are so dead at this point and why Phil's Twitch contributions have stagnated.

What do you think of detractors who stalk fans and send multiple abusive PM's? Is that allowed then? #hypocrisy

22 hours ago, Amityville said:

What do you think of detractors who stalk fans and send multiple abusive PM's? Is that allowed then? #hypocrisy

I like DSP but I think there's plenty of people on this forum could do without acting so condescending towards eachother esp. with 80% of the shitposts being made by new troll accounts

I know the place is dead but not every thread has to be 2-3 pages of arguing with bait til Phil deletes the troll posts or locks the thread

Edited by wheredoisignup

5 hours ago, Amityville said:

Obviously not, but I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the hostility towards anyone new and anyone who dares criticize Phil in anyway. Hell, you had no problem calling people who supported Phil for years and left because they didn't like his behavior backstabbers. It seems like the only way to be accepted in this community is to worship the ground Phil walks on.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:12 AM, Nariaki said:

Hell, you had no problem calling people who supported Phil for years and left because they didn't like his behavior backstabbers.

Is it really just that?