The King of Hate Forums
musicboy

Beat 'em up multiplayer action games!

So who here likes beat 'em up games? Eg. Final Fight, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Gaunlet, Double Dragon etc.

And which ones are your favs?

Here's some of mine dudes: Final Fight 1, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game, the old Golden Axe games, Bad Dudes, Gaunlet Legends on gamecube, Double Dragon on game boy, X-men arcade game. Barbie and Ken: Beat 'em up bean brawlers aka. Barbie and Ken heroic adventures.

Edited by musicboy
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, musicboy said:

So who here likes beat 'em up games? Eg. Final Fight, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Gaunlet, Double Dragon etc.

And which ones are your favs?

Here's some of mine dudes: Final Fight 1, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game, Golden AxeBad Dudes, Gaunlet Legends on gamecube, Double Dragon on game boy, X-men arcade game. Barbie and Ken: Beat 'em up bean brawlers aka. Barbie and Ken heroic adventures.

Hell yea, I love beat em ups. I cannot wait until that Streets of rage remix is released. My favorites Golden Axe all of the old ones, Streets of Rage 2, and the TMNT beat em ups.

• Like 1

I think I played the 'Streets of Rage 2", with a 'mod' that changed the characters with "The Simpsons" characters.

I also believe that I played the "Final Fight", (1 & 2), but only one or two times, and some time ago.

1 hour ago, musicboy said:

Barbie and Ken: Beat 'em up bean brawlers aka. Barbie and Ken heroic adventures.

What's this? I've never heard of this one, is it for Arcade? And is there any 'Youtube' playthrough of it, that you could link? I tried to do a quick search, but I'm not sure I've found it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I think I played the 'Streets of Rage 2", with a 'mod' that changed the characters with "The Simpsons" characters.

I also believe that I played the "Final Fight", (1 & 2), but only one or two times, and some time ago.

What's this? I've never heard of this one, is it for Arcade? And is there any 'Youtube' playthrough of it, that you could link? I tried to do a quick search, but I'm not sure I've found it.

Have you ever played this? 

2 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Have you ever played this?

I haven't, but it seems fun, so I'll definitely check it out.

You totally know what I was talking about, those are the sprites used in the "Streets of Rage 2" version that I mentioned. And I have to say that my favourite character to play with, was Lisa, but I remember beating the game without much trouble, using Mr. Burns. (I kind of spammed an 'OP' attack of him, though.)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I haven't, but it seems fun, so I'll definitely check it out.

You totally know what I was talking about, those are the sprites used in the "Streets of Rage 2" version that I mentioned. And I have to say that my favourite character to play with, was Lisa, but I remember beating the game without much trouble, using Mr. Burns. (I kind of spammed an 'OP' attack of him, though.)

Gotcha. 

On 4/22/2019 at 4:56 PM, MoraMoria said:

Ha! Ha! That last one was a silly joke. I don't think Mattel, would ever allow Barbie, Ken and crew, to be in a game beat 'em up game, like that. Lol!:laugh:

Unless they made the game, similar to the Simpsons arcade game, then it's probably possible. But yeah, that Barbie and Ken: Beat 'em up bean brawlers aka. Barbie and Ken heroic adventures, really does sound, like a real title.:laugh:

Edited by musicboy
  • Upvote 1

Hey, there's a new Battle Toads game, announced for the Xbox One and PC.:biggrin:

It's toad brawlin' time!!:cool:

Edited by musicboy