The King of Hate Forums
MoraMoria

Phil's Print Club

I think one of these days I'll draw something on "Photoshop", just to try some new brushes and techniques, if I even manage to pull it off. Drawing is not my forte.

I've got the image almost done, now I just have to figure out which colours are the most appropriate or change some of them.

Finally did the drawing, I hope it's good enough, although it's somewhat weird. I'm weird, so I think it's not that bad.

I'm thinking maybe I'll send it to Phil tomorrow, the next day or later, and then post it here when I figure out how to embed it from a website other than "Imgur". Guess I'll use "DeviantArt" to archive it, I don't like "Pinterest" and don't know exactly how it works.

Edited by MoraMoria

https://www.deviantart.com/moramoria/art/DSP-DarkSydePhil-Ultimate-Fantasy-MMXIX-798874114

Here is the drawing I did, the attachment in this comment does not display the full quality, as the uploading limit does not allow it. (I cannot embed DeviantArt, so up there is the link).

I tried to do something like a 'Final Fantasy' thing, and it took some effort of my part, since I'm not good at drawing, and I hope I chose the right colours. The number of layers I had for it was insane, the 'PSD' file is a mess, good thing 'Photoshop' has layer-groups.

KJJJ.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Pretty cool shit brother. I had an idea for a wild DSP fanart like that one time too. Maybe this will inspire me to complete it.

Oh, nice! I'd love to see it.

Before I get rid of the 'PSD' file, I remembered that I had this layer somewhere when I was messing around. I desaturated it because the layer doesn't have any detail, and it looks even more out of place with the colour. Just posting it as a joke.

AltPhil.jpg

And the last thing, if you can believe it, one of the most difficult parts of the drawing was the left leg of the commander. Since I'm not that good, specially when it comes to anatomy, figuring out how to draw it, took me more effort than the rest of the body.

Commander.jpg