The King of Hate Forums
MoraMoria

Cool Yu-Gi-Oh Card Designs

"Thousand-Eyes Idol"

One of the weakest normal-monsters, and used by Maximillion Pegasus/Pegasus J. Crawford in the anime.

Tousand-EyesIdol.jpg

"Dimensional Alchemist"

This monster can destroy, vanish and give back, a nice addition to one's deck, regardless of the type/theme of it.

DimensionalAlchemist.jpg

"Mokey Mokey Smackdown"

With this card, the weak normal-monsters 'Mokey Mokey', become a serious threat.

MokeyMokeySmackdown.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria

"Allure Queen LV5"

With a really low attack, the strategy for this card is to take control and deplete the rival's summoned monsters. It really needs the assistance of more cards, or else she'll be an easy target.

AllureQueenLV5.jpg

"Goblin Circus"

The artwork of this cards shows 'Avatar Of The Pot', 'Goblin Of Greed', 'Pot Of Generosity', 'Pot Of Greed', 'Sinister Serpent', and the characters displayed in the original artwork of 'Fiend Comedian'.

GoblinCircus.png

6 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

"Avatar Of The Pot"

As its name suggests, this is the anthropomorphic form of 'Pot Of Greed'.

...... I-Is that real... that can't be real....

On 5/29/2019 at 9:26 PM, MoraMoria said:

"Monster Egg", 'A warrior hidden within an egg that attacks enemies by flinging eggshells.'

MonsterEgg.jpg

D-does it emerge from it's shell and just fling eggshells it finds lying around? does it fling it's own egg pieces? come on Yugioh Anime! We need to know!

On 5/13/2019 at 4:52 PM, MoraMoria said:

"Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon"

Not the most powerful card and it's also a 'Ritual Summon', but compensates with some ruthless effect.

BlueEyesChaosDragon00.png

Oh this looks cool!! I've never actually seen this blue eyes before :O

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, MoraMoria said:

"Strategist Of The Ice Barrier"

What are your principles of war?

StrategistOfTheIceBarrier.png

I used to love the ice barriers a lot. They had some interesting artwork (and Brionac was the best dragon ever... til they banned him. Poor guy. )

@sp5ism

I know! There are a lot of cards that look really cool, so I occasionally post here some of the 'TCG&OCG' artwork, for the ones that I find interesting.

I once was somewhat good at it, and I also played one of the videogames for the Nintendo-DS, but that was a while ago. I just love the design in some of the monsters, and the concept of the game and rules as well.

"Humpty Grumpty"

The card's description: "Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. If this card is Flip Summoned: It gains 800 ATK until the end of this turn."

Its name is based on the classic nursery-rhyme character 'Humpty Dumpty', and it's implied that the monster is the resurrection of said character, since it's also a zombie-type.

HumptyGrumpty.png

"Dark Master - Zork"

A very powerful monster, with a risky effect. If you manage to get 'Ritual Cage', 'Dice Re-Roll' and/or 'That Six', you will have great advantage, and might avoid a negative outcome, specially with the latter one.

DarkMaster-Zork.jpg