The King of Hate Forums
MoraMoria

Cool Yu-Gi-Oh Card Designs

On 1/31/2020 at 4:08 PM, MoraMoria said:

"Mecha Ojama King"

'Ojama King' might be better than this one in some occasions, but both designs are great.

MechaOjamaKing.jpg

O__O another Ojama card.. :O  I haven't ever seen this one before!

On 1/22/2020 at 8:23 PM, MoraMoria said:

"Stardust Dragon"

Yusei Fudo's #1 monster, his signature card.

StardustDragon.jpg

Yes! 5d's was awesome! (though I prefer rose dragon myself tbh~)

On 1/21/2020 at 4:09 PM, MoraMoria said:

"Tour Guide From The Underworld"

界発世行きデスガイド

TourGuideFromTheUnderworld.png

I'd love for cards like this to have flavor text too! So many questions

1 hour ago, sp5ism said:

O__O another Ojama card.. :O  I haven't ever seen this one before!

Yeah, "Mecha Ojama King" appeared in the anime, (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX).

MOJ.thumb.jpg.a7cc8fba17e87f0d8edf0d1f04bd08bf.jpg

1 hour ago, sp5ism said:

Yes! 5d's was awesome! (though I prefer rose dragon myself tbh~)

I'm not the biggest fan of dragon-monsters, but some are cool.

1 hour ago, sp5ism said:

I'd love for cards like this to have flavor text too! So many questions

You're right. But I think the cards that have more trivia-text are the monsters without an effect, because of the limited space on it.

Edited by MoraMoria

"Number 69: Heraldry Crest"

I love the 'Heraldic Beast' archetype, even though generally a deck with these types of cards have distinctive weaknesses.

Number69.HeraldryCrest.jpg

"Number 77: The Seven Sins"

These are another of the 'Number' archetype monsters, and this one's name is a reference to the christian seven deadly sins, hence why it's number is 77.

Number77.TheSevenSins.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria

"Number 52: Diamond Crab King"

The effect of this monster can be used in a very strategic manner:

2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; change this card's DEF to 0, and if you do, change its ATK to 3000. These changes last until the end of this turn. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is attacked, change it to Attack Position at the end of the Damage Step if it has no Xyz Materials. You can only control 1 "Number 52: Diamond Crab King".

I love the Xyz effects, because it adds so much to the game.

Number52.DiamondCrabKing.jpg

"Number 100: Numeron Dragon"

The Numeron Dragon that created the Numeron Code, (ヌメロンコード).

2 "Number" Xyz Monsters with the same name and Rank
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card gains ATK equal to the combined Ranks of all Xyz Monsters currently on the field x 1000, until the end of your opponent's turn. When this card is destroyed by card effect: You can destroy as many monsters on the field as possible (min. 1), then each player Sets 1 Spell/Trap Card from their Graveyard to their field. When an opponent's monster declares an attack while this card is in your Graveyard and you have no cards in your hand or field: You can Special Summon this card.

This monster can get incredibly powerful, specially if used alongside 'Number 93: Utopia Kaiser'.

Number100.NumeronDragon.jpg

"Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien"

2 Level 4 "Six Samurai" monsters
Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 "Six Samurai" monster you control with less than 2000 ATK; its original ATK becomes 2000 until the end of this turn.

Supposedly, the first 'Six Samurai' Xyz monster to be released.

ShadowOfTheSixSamurai-Shien.png

"Number C9: Chaos Dyson Sphere"

3 Level 10 monsters
At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can attach that monster to this card as a face-up Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each Xyz Material attached to this card. If this card has "Number 9: Dyson Sphere" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach any number of Xyz Materials from this card; inflict 800 damage to your opponent for each.

As if 'Number 9: Dyson Sphere' wasn't good enough, now it can become part of something greater.

NumberC9ChaosDysonSphere.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria

"Number 16: Shock Master"

3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); that type of card (if Spell or Trap) cannot be activated, or (if Monster) cannot activate its effects, until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Supposedly, it's the first fairy-type 'Number' archetype monster, as well as the first 'Number' archetype monster to be forbidden.

Number16ShockMaster.png

"Number C65: King Overfiend"

3 Level 3 DARK monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 1000 ATK and DEF. While this card has "Number 65: Djinn Buster" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Effect Monsters your opponent controls cannot activate their effects.

Great effect, too bad the original attack of this card is relatively low.

NumberC65KingOverfiend.png

"Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon"

3 Level 9 monsters
If this card has a "Cipher" card as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach up to 3 Xyz Materials from this card; monsters you control cannot attack your opponent directly for the rest of this turn, except this card, also for each Material detached, take control of 1 opponent's face-up monster until the End Phase, but while this effect is applied, they have their effects negated, their ATK's become 4500, also their names become "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon".

超銀河眼の光波龍

NeoGalaxy-EyesCipherDragon.png

"Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon"

3 Level 8 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned using "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as any of its materials: All other face-up cards currently on the field have their effects negated. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; detach all materials from monsters your opponent controls, then this card gains 500 ATK for each, also it can attack up to that many times during each Battle Phase this turn.

Ready to obliterate the opponent.

NeoGalaxy-EyesPhotonDragon.png

"Number 60: Dugares the Timeless"

2 Level 4 monsters
You can detach 2 materials from this card, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Skip your next Draw Phase, also draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.
● Skip your next Main Phase 1, also Special Summon 1 monster from your GY in Defense Position.
● Skip the Battle Phase of your next turn, also double the ATK of 1 monster you control until the end of this turn.
You can only use this effect of "Number 60: Dugares the Timeless" once per turn.

This monster has so much potential, and as you can see, its effects are related to skipping actions/turns, time, in a sense, which its name references.

Number60.DugalesOfForgottenTime.jpg

"Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech"

2 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between its original ATK and current ATK, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the damage inflicted.

One, if not my favourite 'Number' archetype monster in the game, closely followed by some others.

Number33.ChronomalyMachuMech.jpg

Number33.ChronomalyMachuMech0.jpg

"Lilith, Lady Of Lament"

If this card is Normal Summoned, its original ATK becomes 1000. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; reveal 3 Normal Traps from your Deck, your opponent randomly chooses 1 for you to Set on your field, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Lilith, Lady of Lament" once per turn.

One of highest in original attack, for 3 level monsters. It's also based on Lilith, from Jewish mythology.

LilithLadyOfLament.png

"Armed Sea Hunter"

After damage calculation, if this card battles an Effect Monster: Negate the effects of that monster (including in the Graveyard). You must control another face-up WATER monster to activate and to resolve this effect. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 face-up Level 3 or lower WATER monster you control instead.

Very efficient 4 level star monster, for water type decks anyway.

ArmedSeaHunter.jpg

"Archfiend Empress"

If (exactly) 1 face-up DARK Fiend-Type monster on the field, except this card, would be destroyed, you can remove from play 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard, instead. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can select 1 Level 6 or higher DARK Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard, except "Archfiend Empress", and Special Summon it.

Great card, and I love dark & fiend type monsters.

ArchfiendEmpress.jpg