The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice Event Nominations Thread! Summer 2019

Hello! Please post up your game suggestions in THIS thread for the upcoming viewers' choice event! Here are the ground rules:

-Feel free to nominate as many games as you'd like.

-The game must be readily available to be played DIGITALLY, meaning it has to be available for purchase on Playstation Store, Xbox Live, or Steam. I cannot play games that cost tons of money to buy online because they are rare, and I also need to be able to capture the games. So some obscure title for PS1/PS2 or a classic system that isn't available on, say the Nintendo virtual store, would not be eligible.

-NO PHOENIX WRIGHT GAMES. Sorry, but I'm currently finishing up a Phoenix Wright game that I've been playing for 2 months and I can't play another one immediately.

-NO adult rated games (duh).

This thread will remain open for approximately 2-3 weeks. In early July, I will tally up the nominations and the top games with the MOST NONIMATIONS (meaning, they absolutely need more than 1 each) will make it to a FINAL POLL that will create on these forums. You will then be able to vote on said poll and the winner WILL be the game I play over the Summer! 

Good luck!

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes {I have been requesting this for ages XD} for Wii

Star Fox Adventures {For Nintendo GameCube} This is a MUST!

Endless Ocean 2: Blue World for Wii

Blood and Truth for PSVR

Far Point for PSVR

Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii

No More Heroes 2 for Wii

Madworld for Wii

Punch Out for Wii 

Lords of the Fallen

The Surge

Please , people! No obscure/strange Japanese anime/weaboo nonsense games XD!

Edited by LastRambo341

Shadow Warrior (PS4): An action game where you play as a badass hitman fighting humans and demons. Combining melee and gun combat, lots of upgrades, and tons of pop culture references, the game would definitely lend itself to Phil's experiences and style of humor.

Metroid Prime 2 (Wii U): If he still owns the trilogy for the Wii and his Wii U to play it on (not sure if he does), I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see him continue this series. Even though he had some trouble with the first one he still really enjoyed it and this one is a little harder so should even incite some funny rage moments.

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (PS4): After two playthroughs that became hits with many of his fans, I've been trying to nominate the next entry in this series. For those who are worried about another visual novel taking the win, while it features a ton of dialogue it also is filled with plenty of action. Plus it's fully voiced so Phil won't have to strain his voice.

Katana Zero (Switch): After playing this when it was new I can safely say it's already in competition to be GOTY. A sleeper indie hit, it's basically side-scrolling Hotline Miami. Surreal story, amazing gameplay, and a phenomenal soundtrack all combine to make this game pure gold. It should bring some rage out of Phil but honestly I don't think it's as hard as the Hotline Miami games were.

That's all I got. Good luck to all the nominees and I hope Phil has fun playing the winner!

• Like 1

Valkyria Chronicles (1) (Remastered) (PS4, PC)

World of Tanks (PS 4, PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

WOW - in a PvP server with fans, so they can fight off the trolls

Left Alive (PS4, PC)

Dark Souls speedrun

Edited by dsfan324

Anything but a fucking weeb game, for the love of God (forgive me)

I vote for System Shock 2, and Deus Ex. Both work just fine on modern computers :D

(at least in my experience)

Kerbal Space Program

Hitman 2 and Blood Money

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Edited by TheReflectingGod
  • Like 1

Super Mario 64 - One of the most classic 3d platformers to ever be made. This is an obvious must play after seeing so many mario games on your channel

Metal Gear Solid 1 - We saw you redeem yourself in the 2nd and 3rd games after those infamous playthroughs back in 2011 now its time to conquer the last of the Metal Gear games from your past.

Super Metroid SNES - Another all time classic one of the best games of all times, you owe it to yourself to play this amazing game.

Paper Mario 1000 Years Door Gamecube -  This in my opinion is the best Mario RPG to have been made, even better than Super Mario RPG you recently played. The good thing is for an RPG its not that long and the gameplay is more engaging than your standard turn based RPG.

Contra Anniversary Collection Switch -  Just recently released for switch has ALL the classic Contra games and we all know your audience including me loves RAGE some of the hardest games on the NES!

• Upvote 1

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4)

Dead Cells (PS4)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch)

My Friend Pedro (Switch)

Luigi's Mansion (3DS)

Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Hollow Knight (PS4)

The World Ends With You (Switch)

Super Mario 64 (Wii U)

Paper Mario: The 1000 Year Door (GameCube)

Samurai Showdown (PS4)

Trails of Cold Steel (PS4)

Edited by Etika
  • Like 3

Shadow Warrior (1 and/or 2):
Platform: PC/PS4/XBOX
Cost: $40/$60 (Respectively, PS4 prices)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2:
Platform: Switch
Cost: $60

Super Mario 64:
Platform: WII U
Cost: $10

Grand Theft Auto 5 (Online - With viewers... races and more):
Platform: PC/PS4/XBOX
Cost: $48 (PS4 price)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Online - With viewers):
Platform: Switch
Cost: $40

Kind of unrelated but...

Some games that I'm not sure if Phil plans to play however I'd love to see in the future (when they come out) are:
Pokemon Sword/Shield
Astral Chain

9 hours ago, Etika said:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4)

Dead Cells (PS4)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch)

My Friend Pedro (Switch)

Luigi's Mansion (3DS)

Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Hollow Knight (PS4)

Super Mario 64 (Wii U)

Paper Mario: The 1000 Year Door (GameCube)

Samurai Showdown (PS4)

yes to Trails of Cold Steel (PS4) and The World Ends With You (Switch)

• Upvote 1

Oblivion (Ps3 or shitbox) because on PC it's more complicated to play along with the much more annoying game bugs

Dark Cloud (Ps2/PSstore) One of a kind dungeon crawler with a very very unique city building mechanic to the overworld of each town

Legend of Dragoon (Ps1/PSstore) a Final Fantasy esque game with a Compelling story, amazing character development and well turning into a Dragoon was always awesome. Must play for any Final Fantasy fan. 

Devil May Cry 2 (Ps2) yep i said it the most action packed devil may cry game that the majoiry of people that have never even played it says it sucked. 

Honorable mention to impossible games for you to stream but are still amazing hidden ps2 gems. 

Suikoden 4, Shadow Hearts, & Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

Edited by AnonymousOwl

Manhunt: You already have this game and damn it was entertaining as apart of the Halloween marathon before giving up on it. This will be a fun playthrough to watch.

Godhand: You also already purchased this game and it was a damn good playthrough the couple of times you played it.

Hollow Knight: I will also back Hollow Knight as a nomination, this is a really good choice made for DSP's style of playthrough.

SMT: Nocturne: I will further this with Popsicolo, this would be a GREAT playthrough. Must do the True Demon Path. 

Manhunt should be the choice. 

Edited by Blackspawn89

Hello Neighbor (PS4) or Secret Neighbor (PC)

Graveyard Keeper (PS4)

Pathologic 2 (PC)  Its a Unique game with an interesting story and grim atmosphere and a interesting difficulty.

Anno 1800 A city building real-time strategy video game

A Way Out (PC)

Façade (PC)

Fran Bow (PC)

Phantasmagoria 1 and 2 (PC)

Harvester (PC)

The Typing of The Dead: Overkill (PC)

Crypt of the NecroDancer (PC)

This Is the Police (PC)

Lisa (PC) - Lisa is a quirky side-scrolling RPG set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Beneath the charming and funny exterior is a world full of disgust and moral destruction. Players will learn what kind of person they are by being FORCED to make choices.

VRog

a PS VR game about being a frog and hopping around. 

"Be a frog!

Your PSVR is your window to the VRog world, allowing you to see through the eyes of a frog. Leap your way across the beautiful pond and see what's on the menu.

Arcade Mode:

Catch tasty insects in Arcade Mode and beat the high score. But watch out for those nasty wasps – they'll leave a bad taste. This makes the dragonflies (slow motion) and ladybugs (night vision) taste all the better.

Survival Mode:

Or outrun the stork in Survival Mode. Become a true survivalist when it comes to dodging the huge stork. Eat or be eaten! Can you eat enough insects before the stork catches you? If you can, the next one will make things even tougher for you.

Party Mode: 

And if you fancy a hopping competition with your friends, Party Mode is exactly what you're looking for. Every 12 hours, you'll have an empty high score just waiting to be filled.

1 player
PlayStation®VR Required
PlayStation®Camera Required"

Frogger: Ancient Shadow For gamecube or playstation 2.

Frogger the original game

The Princess and the Frog for Wii

Frog Frenzy 

LeapFrog Academy

• Like 1