The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!  

315 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please VOTE for ALL of the games you want to see as my Viewers' Choice playthrough! YES, that means you can vote for more than one! Thanks to everyone who votes, and who nominated games to make this list!

• Like 1

Oh snap, Hollow Knight! I'd be surprised if it wins, but that would be a treat. It's one of my favorite games ever, and I'd really like to see how Phil handles its difficulty. Chat interaction could be fun with that game as well, as it could help Phil decide which charms to equip and which locations to explore.

Here's hoping that Divinity wins. Would be amazing to see Phil play a very interesting and challenging rpg game.

Why is "The Surge" on the poll? Only one person voted for it on the thread, and "Samurai Shodown" got 4 votes, but is not on here?

Is it because it was a Patron who voted for "The Surge"? But they voted for more games that are not on the poll, so that's not it, unless I'm missing some criteria...

SkepticalHouse.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

Why is "The Surge" on the poll? Only one person voted for it on the thread, and "Samurai Shodown" got 4 votes, but is not on here?

Is it because it was a Patron who voted for "The Surge"? But they voted for more games that are not on the poll, so that's not it, unless I'm missing some criteria...

SkepticalHouse.jpg

it seems like he just went through the nominations and picked games he wanted to play...viewers choice of course 

Surge got 3 Patron votes so I guess it got in. 

Seems weak that the public gets more games in that patrons do and it defeats the point of even contributing to Patreon at this point. I thought it was suppose to be the highest voted game of A single patron would be in it? Thought it was suppose to be you no matter what got a game to the voting stage? I had Hollow Knight on mine so I got something on here but there were other people who were patrons who didn't get a single game to the voting stage, seems lame. 

Edited by Blackspawn89
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

"Samurai Shodown" got 4 votes, but is not on here?

$60 for another fighting game to play for 2 streams and probably everyone would be bored to tears watching it.

17 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Why is "The Surge" on the poll? Only one person voted for it 

People asked about it multiple times in the Twitch chat.

15 minutes ago, danganman said:

picked games he wanted to play

The Surge is on there and he hates it because it's made by the devs of Lords of the Fallen.

4 hours ago, Osium said:

Here's hoping that Divinity wins.

Divinity would be one of the most boring, most uninteresting games to watch.

But no one who suggested or voted for the games thought about how boring the games would be to watch.

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

3 votes on the previous thread? Where and who?

It's in the Patron thread which is exclusive to Patrons. I tallied it, and there were 3. 

Phil still said that each patron would have the power of getting a guaranteed game on the voting stage, not the case?

Edited by Blackspawn89

Just now, Blackspawn89 said:

It's in the Patron thread which is exclusive to Patrons. I tallied it, and there were 3. 

Do Patrons vote twice, in the 'normal' thread and the 'Patron' thread, the same games?

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

Do Patrons vote twice, in the 'normal' thread and the 'Patron' thread, the same games?

Majority and almost all the people who posted in that Patreon thread posted on here but I think their vote only counts as one? Everyone including myself posted the exact same game requests. 

Just now, Blackspawn89 said:

Majority and almost all the people who posted in that Patreon thread posted on here but I think their vote only counts as one? Everyone including myself posted the exact same game requests. 

Is there any game in the poll that wasn't suggested by a Patron?

wouldn't it make sense to see a breakdown of how many votes each game received ? for instance the danganronpa another episode ultra despair girls has 4 nominations danganronpa v3 has 3 nominations ...so how many nominations does it take to get a game into the poll? do all the games listed here have more than 4 nominations then ? and how many?

10 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Is there any game in the poll that wasn't suggested by a Patron?

Bionicle Heroes(Which was 1 person with alts who voted to get it this far)

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Divinity: Original Sin

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Almost half of this list didn't involve the Patreons, yet games with 2 votes from Patrons didn't make it on here. Power of the Patreon is gone. Public have as much say on this as Patrons do, if not more.

If Paper Mario wins, that means the Patrons nomination thread will not have any involvement in the winner. 

Edited by Blackspawn89
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

@Blackspawn89 what Patreon games didn't make it?

With 2 votes?

Jak X: Combat Racing(Which I pulled for, would have been the closest thing to CTR)

SMT: Nocturne(Also pulled for it)

Max Payne 2

Shadow Warrior

Red Dead Revolver 

Bunch of 1 voted games that didn't make it but the 2 vote ones were worth mentioning. 

Edited by Blackspawn89

40 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

$60 for another fighting game to play for 2 streams and probably everyone would be bored to tears watching it.

People asked about it multiple times in the Twitch chat.

The Surge is on there and he hates it because it's made by the devs of Lords of the Fallen.

Divinity would be one of the most boring, most uninteresting games to watch.

But no one who suggested or voted for the games thought about how boring the games would be to watch.

You shouldn't really complain considering how terrible your nominations were. Which is why none of them made it to the voting process

Edited by Osium
Typo

9 minutes ago, Osium said:

You shouldn't really complain considering how terrible your nominations were. Which is why none of them made it to the voting process

Much better than Divinity for sure.

18 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Bionicle Heroes(Which was 1 person with alts who voted to get it this far)

Wait a minute, with alt-accounts, you can just boost this poll even more blatantly than by nominating games in the thread!!!

You have no idea how many alt-accounts are being created right now!

OhNo.gif

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 2