The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!  

315 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Wait a minute, with alt-accounts, you can just boost this poll even more blatantly than by nominating games in the thread!!!

You have no idea how many alt-accounts are being created right now!

OhNo.gif

I should've voted for knights of the old republic too. That's the only game on the list besides divinity that I would want to see Phil play. Oh well.

Edit. Oops I didn't meant quote you moramoria

Edited by Osium
Typo

I'm pretty sure some games in the poll are going to be artificially inflated, because of a couple of reasons. The alt-account creation is fairly clear at this point. They might change the IP to have these accounts. He might as well do the poll on Twitter.

So, I know that as an administrator of Xenforo/Others you can see the emails of the users, don't have a clue about Invision, but if you can, which I'm sure, Phil can not count the votes from accounts with temporary emails.

Absolutely wonderful.

Well I would of rather entirely different choices tbh xD but I went with Mario 64. imo the greatest Mario game to ever be made. should be a fun watch. crash bandicoot ps1 playthroughs are ones I go back to for a good laugh so hoping we get more of that same content here if Mario is the chosen game..

My 2c: The Surge would be a good choice for streaming. The devs learned from and improved upon what they did with Lords of the Fallen (which, for the record, was nowhere near as bad as some made it out to be.)  The dismember-for-upgrades concept, leveling/core power mechanics, and implant systems are very cool and allow for a good bit of variety. The game is also quite challenging so there is the death and raging entertainment factor.

6 hours ago, danganman said:

wouldn't it make sense to see a breakdown of how many votes each game received ? for instance the danganronpa another episode ultra despair girls has 4 nominations danganronpa v3 has 3 nominations ...so how many nominations does it take to get a game into the poll? do all the games listed here have more than 4 nominations then ? and how many?

The reason it's not in the poll is simple. He just recently beat a visual novel game and has already stated he's not playing another one like it this year. Danganronpa is a visual novel series, and he will not play v3 this year.

Voted Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 2, and Hollow Knight. Glad to see first 2 choices be popular ones, would be happy with either winning.

11 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

The reason it's not in the poll is simple. He just recently beat a visual novel game and has already stated he's not playing another one like it this year. Danganronpa is a visual novel series, and he will not play v3 this year.

Voted Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 2, and Hollow Knight. Glad to see first 2 choices be popular ones, would be happy with either winning. 

But he's already playing a Mario game, you want more Mario?

I'm going to get him in my nightmares.

Mario.png

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

But he's already playing a Mario game, you want more Mario?

I'm going to get him in my nightmares.

Eh, might as well see either a 3D Mario or an RPG :P

It would be hilarious if Phil played hollow knight because I can already bet he’s going to suck total ass at it and rage quit 

Edited by Puddle

PPL VOTE FOR KOTOR ONLY TO KEEP MARIO FROM WINNING. WE NEED THAT OOOOOOOHH SONG REMASTERED OOOOOOHH OOOOOH OOOOOOHHH IF U REMEMBER

Phil is already playing a Mario game. Is 1 Mario game not enough?

1 hour ago, Mikleo said:

Voted to metroid prime 2 but who cares.. it never wins these polls >_> sigh

I voted Metroid Prime 2 as well. Absolutely amazing game. I'm playing it again right now on my old GameCube, in fact (got 5 more Sky Temple keys to find before the final boss).

Agon Wastes, Torvus Bog and Sanctuary Fortress were a blast. I love the soundtrack for the subterranean Torvus Bog, just a perfect underwater track, so alien and chill!

Unfortunately, it was a dark, challenging and complex game that the mainstream crowd is unfamiliar with.

Edited by EternalNapalm
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Puddle said:

It would be hilarious if Phil played hollow knight because I can already bet he’s going to suck total ass at it and rage quit 

Will he though? I mean he grew up with the classic Megaman games and while Hollow Knight isn't exactly similar in terms of gameplay as a whole, it has its formula of requiring quick reflexes and memorizing patterns with bosses in a 2D arena that can potentially be a lot easier if you have the right weapon (or charm in this case).

Edited by jp6435

You guys are arguing about whether certain games will win when it's pretty obvious the most popular titles like Mario 64 will win.

IMO Surge and Hollow knight are the best picks since they fall into that "Souls-like" genre he enjoys(I think).

2 hours ago, EternalNapalm said:

Phil is already playing a Mario game. Is 1 Mario game not enough?

I voted Metroid Prime 2 as well. Absolutely amazing game. I'm playing it again right now on my old GameCube, in fact (got 5 more Sky Temple keys to find before the final boss).

Agon Wastes, Torvus Bog and Sanctuary Fortress were a blast. I love the soundtrack for the subterranean Torvus Bog, just a perfect underwater track, so alien and chill!

Unfortunately, it was a dark, challenging and complex game that the mainstream crowd is unfamiliar with.

I really liked Metroid Prime 2 and I want Phil to share my experience. It makes sense that Phil plays it because he has Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and then in the future, Metroid Prime 4.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DownTheLever said:

I don't know why Nintendo games are even in the polls, nobody ever watches them because most of them suck.

Metroid Prime 2, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are rated well

7 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

Metroid Prime 2, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are rated well

Maybe. But nobody is gonna watch any of them lol.

2 minutes ago, DownTheLever said:

Maybe. But nobody is gonna watch any of them lol.

You said "most of them suck" , I responded to that and now you are changing your argument in regards to the interactions?

It really does not matter because the sub goal was met 

6 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

You said "most of them suck" , I responded to that and now you are changing your argument in regards to the interactions?

It really does not matter because the sub goal was met 

No they still fucking suck and nobody will watch them. Just because a thousand people "rated" it doesnt mean its any good to the masses. I'll admit to Mario 64 being revolutionary but all the rest are just repetitive children games.

Edited by DownTheLever

11 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

so me and a few other people wasted our nomination on a game that wasn't even eligible to be played even though it didn't say that anywhere on the thread he didn't say anything about it any of the times he advertised the event on prestreams ...thats kind of rough tbh