The King of Hate Forums

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!  

316 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really liked Metroid Prime 2 and I want Phil to share my experience. It makes sense that Phil plays it because he has Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and then in the future, Metroid Prime 4.

Why is "The Surge" on the poll? Only one person voted for it on the thread, and "Samurai Shodown" got 4 votes, but is not on here? Is it because it was a Patron who voted for "The Surge"? But the

Wait a minute, with alt-accounts, you can just boost this poll even more blatantly than by nominating games in the thread!!! . . . You have no idea how many alt-accounts are being

Posted Images

7 hours ago, danganman said:

so me and a few other people wasted our nomination on a game that wasn't even eligible to be played even though it didn't say that anywhere on the thread he didn't say anything about it any of the times he advertised the event on prestreams ...thats kind of rough tbh

Why getting offended he doesn't want to play a VN, why even suggest a VN in the first place? At least it should be something stupid like 999.

8 hours ago, danganman said:

so me and a few other people wasted our nomination on a game that wasn't even eligible to be played even though it didn't say that anywhere on the thread he didn't say anything about it any of the times he advertised the event on prestreams ...thats kind of rough tbh

i would have nominated something else if i knew 

9 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

Why getting offended he doesn't want to play a VN, why even suggest a VN in the first place? At least it should be something stupid like 999.

"Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" is a game that needs to be replayed to understand it, that's not happening.

It would actually be better to roleplay "Danganronpa" on "VR-Chat".

35 minutes ago, Xabla said:

Voted Bionicle Heroes. Phil mentioned once wanting to play something different and obscure that he's never heard of before

"Bionicle Heroes" is not looking so good right now, unless all those alt's start voting for it.

I looked at his KOTOR playthrough since people requested and praised it so much, I must say I can't blame him he lost interested and stopped playing it.

It didn't look like a too bad game but it was pretty dull and looked like shit.

1 minute ago, danganman said:

i would have nominated something else if i knew 

You know you could nominate multiple games like everyone else did, right? Though the chance they would get picked would still be low and looking at the poll results they sure wouldn't win anyway.

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

"Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" is a game that needs to be replayed to understand it, that's not happening.

More like: 999 is a game that needs you to use a guide to understand it.

KOTOR is unfinished business and now he has better access to it as it is backwards compatible on Xbox and he doesn't have to worry about the PC game crashing. It's also not that long of a game so he can play through it and finally finish it off. On top of that the story in there is better than any of the new stuff Star Wars has out in years IMO. 

13 hours ago, danganman said:

He's said it in regular streams, not just prestreams

On 7/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, SilentWarrior25 said:

The reason it's not in the poll is simple. He just recently beat a visual novel game and has already stated he's not playing another one like it this year. Danganronpa is a visual novel series, and he will not play v3 this year.

Voted Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 2, and Hollow Knight. Glad to see first 2 choices be popular ones, would be happy with either winning.

You can't hold it against the viewers that Phil waited until 2019 to play Phoenix Wright.... This was a patreon game that tied for the win that was purposely postponed until the collection came out in 2019. Phil had ways to play this game whether through 3DS capture card or his Wii like he did the first two games but he chose not to with his Hardcore gaming season taking over the fall. And that's cool that Dsp held his word on playing Phoenix Wright but that should not mean another visual novel can't be chosen on the year. 

The only way Danganronpa would ever be played by Phil as shown by the first two games is if it wins the Patrons vote and it not getting to the final vote means it was taken out of the viewers control. I get the frustration not to say it wins in this poll but it should have been a choice IMO. 

The only guideline Phil listed in the Patron thread was no more Phoenix Wright. That was it. 

Edited by Blackspawn89

Not sure why you included Bionicle Heroes considering it was very obvious only one person voted for that and created loads of fake accounts to upvote it. I would like KOTOR honestly out of these options. It's a shame Lost Odyssey wasn't included considering it had at least 3 votes from real people who wanted the game.

Edited by thesorrows
On 7/2/2019 at 3:46 PM, danganman said:

Danganronpa v3 received multiple nominations why is it not on the list ?

DSP already played both first games, the reason it is not on the list is probably because he already has plans for the third eventually, NOT now, so it is obvious he skipped it for this list. (he also doesn't want to play vn like ace attorney any time soon due to having to voice them over) 

Sad to see mainstream audience here choosing game play games, vs games with potential for amazing story and moments, like Xenoblade 2, Cold Steel or Divinity Original Sin.. 

I was hyped for viewers stream choice, that I even created an account after having created the first one on the old forums, just to suggest and vote here, but the winning choices really suck to me, tbh dunno if I will even be interested in checking those, disappointed in the viewers, was really looking forward to some game with epic plot to win. 

I guess mainstream viewers tastes sucks, as usual. 

On 7/2/2019 at 4:53 PM, Blackspawn89 said:

With 2 votes?

Jak X: Combat Racing(Which I pulled for, would have been the closest thing to CTR)

SMT: Nocturne(Also pulled for it)

Max Payne 2

Shadow Warrior

Red Dead Revolver 

Bunch of 1 voted games that didn't make it but the 2 vote ones were worth mentioning. 

Thank God, except Shadow Warrior the rest are meh (also didn't he played max Payne 2 before?) 

24 minutes ago, Playcool18 said:

Sad to see mainstream audience here choosing game play games, vs games with potential for amazing story and moments, like Xenoblade 2, Cold Steel or Divinity Original Sin.. 

I was hyped for viewers stream choice, that I even created an account after having created the first one on the old forums, just to suggest and vote here, but the winning choices really suck to me, tbh dunno if I will even be interested in checking those, disappointed in the viewers, was really looking forward to some game with epic plot to win. 

I guess mainstream viewers tastes sucks, as usual.

I was hoping for "Furi".

Looks like Phil escaped, this time...

52 minutes ago, Playcool18 said:

You are sad people are choosing games that could be fun to watch over games that will bore them to tears? wow

"amazing story" - oh please

1 hour ago, dsfan324 said:

You are sad people are choosing games that could be fun to watch over games that will bore them to tears? wow

"amazing story" - oh please

You are ignorant about what you are saying till you prove to me that you have at least played a good part of each of those games I m talking about.
Do you have even any knownledge about them, as in have played them?
You are making an assumption it would bore people without ever really knowing enough about the games you are refering to, thus making an ignorant remark, which I will refrain from further replayinh to. saving my time.
Try to research next time.

What really bothers me is why pick so many RPGs, including weeb ones, but not Valkyria Chronicles? It would be so much more interesting than another slow RPG.

Half of the list are just RPGs, for God's sake...

But then picking Bionicle Heroes which doesn't look interesting at all.

Hollow Knight, might as well put Bloodstained there.

Divinity, might as well put up Diablo.

Edited by dsfan324
14 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

What? You'd prefer "Diablo" instead of "Divinity"? Now I know you hate that game.

I mean it's strange to refuse to play Bloodstained  or Diablo when Hollow Knight and Divinity are on the list. A bunch of people asked for Bloodstained too.

Thinking of Hollow Knight and Bloodstained, I wonder why Phil simply doesn't play indie games even though he says he wants to but blames his audience. There's a bunch of options to play them: the chill streams, prestreams (yes), sub goal events (big contributors love these), create a new short segment or have one stream per week dedicated to indies. Though I don't remember him ever mentioning any indie game he was interested in playing. He doesn't even seem to be interested in Bloodstained. Maybe he should stop blaming the viewers and just play them. The viewers not linking a game never stopped him from playing it if he wanted to play it.

6 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

I wonder why Phil simply doesn't play indie games even though he says he wants to but blames his audience. There's a bunch of options to play them: the chill streams, prestreams (yes), sub goal events (big contributors love these), create a new short segment or have one stream per week dedicated to indies. Though I don't remember him ever mentioning any indie game he was interested in playing. He doesn't even seem to be interested in Bloodstained. Maybe he should stop blaming the viewers and just play them. The viewers not linking a game never stopped him from playing it if he wanted to play it.

At some point, Phil stated: "I'm sorry, every f* time I play an Indie game, no one cares and no one watches it. I'm not wasting my time and money."

I was there when he said it, and I also relistened the clip, it's a direct quote.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:41 AM, DownTheLever said:

No they still fucking suck and nobody will watch them. Just because a thousand people "rated" it doesnt mean its any good to the masses. I'll admit to Mario 64 being revolutionary but all the rest are just repetitive children games.

They are good :) Youre just trolling

The games are rated E for Everyone, not C for Children

• Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unlocked and unpinned this topic