The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!

Viewers' Choice Summer 2019 Poll!  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

They are good :) Youre just trolling

The games are rated E for Everyone, not C for Children

Nah just a Playstation guy who recognizes it has been way better than Nintendo for decades.

I voted for Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and Super Mario 64 because they are awesome games, Spongbob and Paper Mario are both on Nintendo Gamecube.

"Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom" seems to have gotten the most increment, recently. "Super Mario 64" started strong, but the previous caught up.

Then "Bionicle Heroes" got a bunch of votes out of nowhere.

Steadily, but consistently... and a little transparent too.

Wonder if they were done with temporal accounts, probably.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

A conspiracy! XD

It may be, but is no theory my friend, it's as real as life itself. I can see it, and when the time comes, I'll be laughing amongst the wise, knowing what was the cause of such unforgiving fate.

Tin.jpg

• Like 1

Why is it that Mario, Kotor, and SpongeBob are the only ones getting large amounts of votes? Pretty strange if you ask me.

10 minutes ago, Osium said:

Why is it that Mario, Kotor, and SpongeBob are the only ones getting large amounts of votes? Pretty strange if you ask me.

Not that strange if you follow Phil. Majority of Phils fans are either trolls or undercover trolls. The dude Grazydream that donated that Switch Controller has been on record talking shit about Phil and just donates to see him suffer. Its for the entertainment factor. 

8 minutes ago, Osium said:

Isn't it known already?

You want to know some of the statistics just after a bunch of accounts were created? This cannot be any more obvious.

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Isn't it known already?

You want to know some of the statistics just after a bunch of accounts were created? This cannot be any more obvious.

If its so obvious why did you follow all these troll accounts?

569074381_Screenshot_2019-07-09-12-05-502.thumb.png.8d8b79fddb4044b62b402c98a130b6d4.png

Just now, DownTheLever said:

If its so obvious why did you follow all these troll accounts?

Does one thing contradict the other?

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

Does one thing contradict the other?

You forgot to state the reason why you followed all the troll accounts. If it was obvious these guys are just here to troll vote, they aren't here to say anything worthwhile, yet you still followed them. Kind of counter productive, right?

You forgot to state the reason why you followed all the troll accounts. If it was obvious these guys are just here to troll vote, they aren't here to say anything worthwhile, yet you still followed them. Kind of counter productive, right?

It would seem like it from an outside perspective, yes.

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

It would seem like it from an outside perspective, yes.

LOL ok so whats the inside perspective on how following troll accounts is effective in your opinion knowing they are just there to troll vote?

LOL ok so whats the inside perspective on how following troll accounts is effective in your opinion knowing they are just there to troll vote?

It has no connection. You've been making assumptions since the very first time I talked to you.

I voted for Star Wars, Spongebob BFBB, and Bionicle, but I hope Spongebob wins. I hope Phil gives it a fair chance if it does, cause despite it being from a cartoon, it’s funny, and has good music and level design.

If SpongeBob wins, it'll probably just be put off until its remake gets released. I'd rather see Phil play something now, like Super Mario 64. Also, I'm pretty sure Phil would've played the remake when it came out anyway (since people have requested it before), so it just seems like a bit of a waste of a vote for me, but do what you want guys.

Edited by AvidVideoGameFanatic
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DownTheLever said:

Not that strange if you follow Phil. Majority of Phils fans are either trolls or undercover trolls. The dude Grazydream that donated that Switch Controller has been on record talking shit about Phil and just donates to see him suffer. Its for the entertainment factor. 

What, really? How would donating a controller make Phil suffer?

12 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

What, really? How would donating a controller make Phil suffer?

It wouldn't, but in that specific case I think the controller had some issues with the inputs.

The one reason that I say to NOT play Battle for Bikini Bottom is that there is a remake coming next year, with additional content and everything, so maybe wait off until then. :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GlamorousJarl30 said:

The one reason that I say to NOT play Battle for Bikini Bottom is that there is a remake coming next year, with additional content and everything, so maybe wait off until then. :)

Ill never understand the hype behind playing Spongebob. It has to be a bunch of trolls or kids, but this is coming from a guy that still plays Pokemon, so whatever..

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DownTheLever said:

It has to be a bunch of trolls or kids, but this is coming from a guy that still plays Pokemon, so whatever..

You still play Pokémon? Which one are you playing?

9 hours ago, DownTheLever said:

Ill never understand the hype behind playing Spongebob. It has to be a bunch of trolls or kids, but this is coming from a guy that still plays Pokemon, so whatever..

I'm just telling him that because it's winning the poll. 

I would say that if Spongebob wins that he holds off on that like he did with Phoenix Wright: T&T and play the remake when it comes out. And instead, he plays the 2nd place game, which currently is Super Mario 64.