The King of Hate Forums
masterxeon2002

Amazon Wishlist: FAQ

I'm taking the liberty of starting a thread on this forum about DSP's new Amazon wishlist.

I myself have some questions about supporting Phil through the wishlist and figured others might have as well. Hopefully over time it will stop Phil having to repeat the same answers to the same questions. @Phil If you've already received FAQ's about the wishlist maybe you can add them here.

Question 1:

Screenshot_2019-07-08_17-50-03.thumb.png.b7316a144423ffeeeba0c1ec3352272b.png

You say Dragon Quest Builders hasnt been purchased yet but it shows on my screen it was last purchased July 2 2019 same with the Sega Genesis mini Its confusing if its already been bought or not, and would any further copies bought in error be given away to fans and supporters?

Does the best seller tag mean its the best selling item on your wishlist? In which case you must have plenty of nintendo shop money

Screenshot_2019-07-08_17-52-16.png.39d3a64a6e33e6ff90fe396c51908fc7.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Does the best seller tag mean its the best selling item on your wishlist? In which case you must have plenty of nintendo shop money

Screenshot_2019-07-08_17-52-16.png.39d3a64a6e33e6ff90fe396c51908fc7.png

I think that the "Best Seller" tag means the most sold item on that particular department, because when you click on it, it leads you to the ranking in which they are the most sold items, along with ones that are unrelated to Phil's wishlist.

So, unless it's a coincidence that the best sellers are the same for Amazon and Phil, I'm pretty sure it's just in Amazon. Not to mention, there's a couple of best sellers in his list at the moment, if it was his, there would only be one.

2.png

3.png

4.png