The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 78 - Sept. 26, 2019

Hey Phil. Is there any old playthroughs from your original channel that was recorded via your camcorder that you would want to do a new playthrough of? I remember you saying one time that when you have replayed games on stream it has been a totally different experience for you and i think there are definitely some classics in the darksydephil channel that could use a "remastered" (if you will) playthrough. Anyways. Love the streams. keep havin fun. 

Why does it seem shear impossible to make an Arcade perfect Super Street Fighter II Turbo in the entire period between say 2010 and 2019. It can’t be a lack of technology or knowledge about the code. Tech has gotten better and the original programming is known. If everyone says the Arcade version is the “Gold Standard” why does Capcom keep screwing up?

Hey, Phil! My name is Michael, I am a huge fan, I have been watching you since 2010. I just donated a dollar to your patreon. I was just wondering if you will go back to play the first Call of Juarez and Call of Juarez bound in blood. I really enjoyed those games and I would love to see you do a playthrough of those games. And also, what is your favorite Mario Party? Thank you Phil, keep up the great work and I will always be watching and supporting!