The King of Hate Forums
Phil

August 2019 Rage-a-Thon Nominations Thread!

Hello everyone! Please post up YOUR NOMINATIONS for my upcoming rage-a-thon event here!

Games MUST BE READILY AVAILABLE (i.e. must be available on a digital platform or easily purchased on Amazon.com physically for a current console) in order to be eligible.

The games that are nominated most will be collected into a final poll to be voted on here on the forums as well!

This thread will remain open until approximately August 13th, or until I feel we've accrued enough nominations to make the poll!

Thanks very much! 

• Like 2

Baba Is You is a pretty challenging sokoban style puzzle game. It's only 15 bucks and has tons of levels. Might be a nice mix up if you're bouncing between other tough action style games.

3 hours ago, JDubs said:

Baba Is You is a pretty challenging sokoban style puzzle game. It's only 15 bucks and has tons of levels. Might be a nice mix up if you're bouncing between other tough action style games.

That would be miserable, can you imagine Phil just staring blankly at the screen for 30 minutes per level?

• Like 1

What about this Ninja Gaiden game on Xbox Original (or Ninja Gaiden Black which people said that's hard), I'm pretty sure you can play Xbox Original games on Xbox 360, remember Scarface Video Game. https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Gaiden-Black-Renewed-Xbox/dp/B07P14TCXW/ref=sr_1_3?crid=135M3SBJSF1KL&keywords=ninja+gaiden+xbox&qid=1564653406&s=videogames&sprefix=ninja+gaiden+%2Cvideogames%2C160&sr=1-3 there's only 7 stocks left it said on Amazon.com, It's Optional for you Phil.

Or Ghost 'n Goblin Video Game from 1986, try search on Virtual Console in the eShop channel on the Wii U console.

• Upvote 1

Bloodstained

Fire Emblem

No Man's Sky NEXT - a new run

MGS 1 on Hard (no radar)

classic Doom 1 on Nightmare

CTR with an advanced difficulty (low handling) character

Dark Souls (2) with a glass cannon build, lets say strength only, not magic

Castlevania 2, Super Castlevania 4, Castlevania Dracula X

Zelda 2

Edited by babymangming456
  • Upvote 1

fire emblem

street fighter V 

darkest dungeon 

UFC online

Mario Tennis online matches 

Fortnite 

Edited by danganman
thought of another game to suggest
  • Like 1

Street Fighter V

SF3 3rd Strike (SF 30th Anniversary)

Super Ghosts n Goblins

Edited by heavingearth

Some  ppl are saying fire emblem.. and i agree but if he plays FE and chooses casual mode there won't be any real rage i feel.

Edited by Mikleo

God Hand (obviously)

Furi

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (better and harder than the first)

I'm also in the mood for Ninja Gaiden/Black and Fortnite since others seem to be nominating them.

• Like 1

I want to see a kingdom hearts 3 critical mode dlc (it's free btw) "speedrun". Since you seem to think the game was "disappointingly easy", let's see you finally play a KH game on a man's difficulty level while skipping all the cut scenes.