The King of Hate Forums
CsammREScAmEEr

What i think phil could improve on in the future.

I'm asking this because i am frankly scared of talking about anything taboo on phils stream as he seems to ban people without remorse these days it's evident that he has a no tolerance policy for detractors stuff these days, however i have also noticed people who have simply questioned or have at least gone against phil in a simply inquisitive manner, they just ask a question at the wrong time, or maybe reference something when hes in a bad mood and i've seen some long time subs get banned for stuff like that, its definitely one of the things i don't like about phil as while he has a strong opposition towards detractors and their criticism he also sometimes has a bias and opposition towards fan criticism, plainly, he only hears what he wants to hear, and therein i think that this is a malignant characteristic of phil which i think he should maybe try and fix or at least open up to people who are his fans and listen to their criticism genuinely and with care instead of just dashing it off just because it doesn't align with his current thoughts or mindset.  I am aware i am risking getting banned for this myself but i am prepared to take the risk, i only hope he and maybe other people read this and maybe might see a different side of the leaf.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Given he outright deleted the thread I made about the Cat reveal without addressing any of the valid concerns that I and others made, he doesn't care about improving and seems content with his well....content. He lumps any criticism as trolling or being a detractor, it's a shame. The fact that a "lean in ban" is now a meme and a emote on the channel as if we're celebrating people being banned says it all.

Edited by Blackspawn89
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Given he outright deleted the thread I made about the Cat reveal without addressing any of the valid concerns that I and others made, he doesn't care about improving and seems content with his well....content. He lumps any criticism as trolling or being a detractor, it's a shame. The fact that a "lean in ban" is now a meme and a emote on the channel as if we're celebrating people being banned says it all.

i actually saw that, and that was one of the reasons which prompted me to make this thread, phil is going down a dark path atm, and tbh he is turning into a dictator like leader of his stream

• Like 1

I think you're both spot on. But I don't think it matters. There have been and might still be an active thread here on ways Phil can improve and there was that twitter thread he made but a lot of that got dismissed or ignored. Phil is content to keep things exactly the same as long as it appears to be working for him. I don't think he plans to ever go back to older kind of content he has done or trying to upgrade things.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:00 AM, Blackspawn89 said:

Given he outright deleted the thread I made about the Cat reveal without addressing any of the valid concerns that I and others made

Pretty sure he did that because yall were being toxic as fuck.

33 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Pretty sure he did that because yall were being toxic as fuck.

I was more than respectful in all of my posts and obeyed the forum rules and put plenty of thought in that thread actually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackspawn89 said:

I was more than respectful in all of my posts and obeyed the forum rules and put plenty of thought in that thread actually. 

yeh i agree and i saw the thread he wasn't being toxic at all simply questioning something that he was unsure of, if that's ban worthy then you might as well call yourself how to become a dictator 101.

• Upvote 1