The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Rage-A-Thon 2019 Voting Thread!

Rage-A-Thon 2019 Voting Thread  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello! Please vote for ALL of the games you want to see me play during the upcoming rage-a-thon event, which will take place either during the 3rd or 4th weeks of August!

NOTE: These 11 games include the top 9 games which were nominated by the public, as well as the top 2 games as nominated by Patrons. There were SO MANY that I had to eliminate a few which I felt wouldn't really make sense or be rage-inducing at all, or otherwise cost too much.

Thanks and happy voting!

• Upvote 1

I'm all about that Furi gameplay, you have to finish it. If it ends up being one of the ones that win, you need to do the difficult ending.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Upvote 1

THE GETAWAY ON THE PS2!!!! I can't stress this enough. It's been nicknamed the Dark Souls of GTA esque titles. It makes Scarface seem like a joke. If you can't get The Getaway, then Driv3r is pretty tough but fun. Both games don't have copyrighted music so it works!!!

Edited by Derrick
Spelling

Just now, Thefool said:

How is The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind in this list? Lol 

Why not? It was nominated several times. (Not me though, I don't know anything about that game)

Edited by MoraMoria

Personally if we're going for rage, why not Bomberman: Act Zero, the "edgy" attempt at a Bomberman game.

It's quite frustrating as you have no continues and it has a unique aesthetic to go along with it.  

wtf is he going to rage at in Morrowind? He couldn't even finish 10% of Oblivion.

Celeste is the only answer.

49 minutes ago, Derichloveslemur said:

People actually nominated for World of Warcraft?

Wow vanilla servers just release or is going to be soon im not sure. But ppl are excited for the nostalgia. Phil claimed he played it during vanilla he should understand.

All those tauren mining racial ability, buffing each other and healing each other... that kind of stuff if u no wut i mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

wtf is he going to rage at in Morrowind? He couldn't even finish 10% of Oblivion.

Celeste is the only answer.

Troll votes

1 hour ago, LastRambo341 said:

Troll votes

I don't think it's troll votes. I think some people are hoping that if Phil tries the game out then he will make it into a full playthrough eventually.

1 minute ago, poopfinger said:

UFC online fights had 4 nominations and its a game he owns ..what happened to it?

I think he said something along the lines of: everyone is going to complain that it was not a good idea, and question why was nominated.

Same with "Mario Tennis".

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

I think he said something along the lines of: everyone is going to complain that it was not a good idea, and question why was nominated.

Same with "Mario Tennis".

i think he should explain the criteria much more clearly next time...perhaps a list of games not eligible 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, poopfinger said:

UFC online fights had 4 nominations and its a game he owns ..what happened to it?

Executive decision happened

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

I hope theres no more executive decision this time.

Given half of the event will be MMORPG at this rate with WOW and Elder Scrolls, he may have to. He's going to play offline on these in all likelihood because that's what Phil does if given the option to, seems like a waste. If he was playing online, different story but he will say the trolls will be after him. He will also allow himself to be handheld on Elder Scrolls anyhow so it will be a Chat Plays style of game while Phil answers bits and tips. 

Voted Celeste, Furi and CTR, think those will be good although he may not get to the hard part in 2 hours of playing Celeste TBH. Furi should easily win especially if he's returning to face The Burst and others after over 3 years of rust. 

Edited by Blackspawn89

20 minutes ago, Cappuccino said:

Executive decision happened

What does that mean? Phil can just pick and dispose a game whenever he pleases? Is he Russia? If so, then why even have a poll? Alot of these don't even make any sense.

KOTOR? For a RAGE-A-THON? 

Furi I understand, WoW I understand just get ready to be trolled, Fortnite is cool.

Who the hell wants to see Gears 1 in 2019?

F-Zero GX? Why?

Morrowind? MORROWIND? No sense.

I don't even know what Celeste is.

CTR and SFV are a given regardless of what Phil says. He said he's done everything in CTR. That doesnt matter. Its a rage-a-thon. Not a playthrough. He also said he wont rage in SFV because he doesnt know the controls so he will just fumble through it. Complete bullshit. I think he doesnt want to get his ass whooped over and over again.

Anyways. If there is more fuckery with the poll I won't support, but at least there are more logical choices than nonsense.

Edited by BroomstickUp