The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Rage-A-Thon 2019 Voting Thread!

Rage-A-Thon 2019 Voting Thread  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, Osium said:

I don't remember anything about Morrowind's main quest to be honest. I've always just screwed around in the game, messing with magic creation, exploring and doing random side quests.

Yeah Morrowind's strong point is the modding community and the million cool mods that were made for it, including my own.

21 hours ago, BroomstickUp said:

This isnt the place to discuss how insecure you are about owning a Nintendo as a grown adult, man. This tread is about the rage-a-thon.

Oh look, it's DownTheLever/LiteWordzz/a dozen other accounts. You're raging Nintendo hate boner is showing again, as is your continued retardation.

13 hours ago, JeffreyEpstein said:

I came here to get some salt for my margaritas. Not dead yet, enjoying the life in the island.

Oh cool, now we got pedophiles.

• Like 1

To be honest watching Morrowind would be much more interesting than those boring super hard platformers. The only thing those induce is sleep and dead air. Phil should watch his videos and he would see why no one wants them.

Finally made a forum account.. anyway, I don't get half of the poll options. So people say a few of them were his choice? Like Morrowind? Fair enough, I suppose.

Taking from the games on this list that are actually designed to test the limits of the player... I'm gonna go with Furi. It's a great game, with a great soundtrack.. but moreso will put Phil over the edge, which might contribute to an interesting stream. It won't win, of course - it'll be beaten by games some of us can agree aren't exactly rage-inducing.

Street Fighter V is a decent choice as well, I hope that wins. I think Gears of War is too dull to watch. I've never played Ninja Gaiden Black but I've heard how hard it is.

3 hours ago, BroomstickUp said:

Wait, some other people criticized a video game company and not only you remember their names but you think I'm part of a troll movement or something.

This is a voting thread and you're just going around ranting about Nintendo. Nintendo is for all audiences. Their consoles have games for all audiences. The "children" factor.. we can say the same about that regarding certain PC titles. You can look past this by learning that there is actually more than one age group.

You're going off on a tangent nobody cares about and you can't even spell right, which I went back and fixed a little for you. You don't think you're a troll after all this as well as telling other people to grow up? Haha, that's gold.

Edited by Vega
  • Like 1

Furi really deserves more love here, can't stress enough how fun of a lets play that was. Highly reccomend newer DSP Fans to check it out, absolutely unfiltered rage and complaining about no checkpoints. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Furi really deserves more love here, can't stress enough how fun of a lets play that was. Highly reccomend newer DSP Fans to check it out, absolutely unfiltered rage and complaining about no checkpoints. 

I agree, but right now it's behind "Kotor". It made him quit the game, how's this not a good one for the Rage-A-Thon?

He's starting from this boss, the one that made him rant for some minutes, it'll be great for this event. (After saying that he's "absolutely done with it". Only by having this win the poll will create rage.)

46 minutes ago, BroomstickUp said:

Why do you care so much? If you loved Nintendo so much you wouldn't give 2 fucks about what I say, but apparently you do because you have no more games to play since Nintendo releases only 2 good kiddy games a year.

Haha, if this doesn't define you, I don't know what does. Aren't you the one who cares too much? If it's true you've used several accounts to rant about Nintendo like a manchild, that's troubling. All of this is because "you didn't know what Celeste" was. I never played the game either, but that's because I follow games I'm into and therefore don't know pay attention to other games, not that I believe a company is only into appeasing children and I refuse to follow them. I'm actually a fan of Sony, thank you - and unlike you, I know what age groups are.

Also, what is "I been said"? Do you mean "I've been saying" or "I've said"? It's not hard at all, man. Either way, even though you are a troubled man who should lay off the sauce, I will agree to stop discussing this and keep on topic.

36 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

I agree. I remember seeing Tolomeo play it. I originally thought it was weird but it was so addicting to watch, mostly because of how fucking hard it looked. It has some fucking good soundtrack too.

I want Phil to actually play a game he enjoys but at the same time, I want to see some action, some spiciness.. struggling, frustration, things like that.. ya feel me?

Edited by Vega

Just now? And I prefer the term lolicon btw

15 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah Morrowind's strong point is the modding community and the million cool mods that were made for it, including my own.

Oh look, it's DownTheLever/LiteWordzz/a dozen other accounts. You're raging Nintendo hate boner is showing again, as is your continued retardation.

Oh cool, now we got pedophiles.

4 hours ago, BroomstickUp said:

*nintendo whining*

Nobody cares about your inferior opinions about a company, regardless of what accounts you're posting under. Nintendo and Sony lead the video game Market so perhaps you should reevaluate where you're throwing your rage boner because you're isolating an entire market on the uneducated basis of it being "kiddy."

Topic is going way off course because of your dumb arguing now.

Edited by KGhaleon

2 hours ago, BroomstickUp said:

*says they dont care about my opinion as he/she quotes and comments on my opinion, showing they do care.* 

Anyways, Phil just shot holes in this rage-a-thon boat. He admitted tonight that most of his rage is fake.

aaaaand continues to derail the topic with pointless shit.

u serious

This was the "Street Fighter V" part of the last Rage-A-Thon.

Apart from his audio intermittently dying at the beginning, there is not much rage, as he himself said some days ago. (And of course a bit of annoyance due to the "Netcode", but not rage).

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

This was the "Street Fighter V" part of the last Rage-A-Thon.

Apart from his audio intermittently dying at the beginning, there is not much rage, as he himself said some days ago. (And of course a bit of annoyance due to the "Netcode", but not rage).

Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would vote for this again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

there is not much rage

18 minutes ago, Osium said:

Just like with any other game he played for the event. Or suggested himself that people should nominate.

Since the event is such a weak idea and he never rages people vote games that piss him off if they are nominated. That's the only rage they get from it.

If he at least tried to do fake rage for fun.

Like I said before if the event was about playing games on hard, without the pretense of rage, then it would be fine.

Just now, babymangming456 said:

Since the event is such a weak idea and he never rages people vote games that piss him off if they are nominated. That's the only rage they get from it.

"World of Warcraft" & "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" are decently high on the poll right now.

These games won't make him rage, or even "piss him off" if they are nominated, I haven't even heard Phil mention "World of Warcraft".

25 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

"World of Warcraft" & "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" are decently high on the poll right now.

WOW is for obvious reasons, watch his old playthrough.

Morrowind, since he isn't going to rage anyway people just vote for a game they want to see him play. This way they can get at least something from the event. The choice is a boring hard game like SMM2 or something they actually want to see.

ew, looks like it'll be either Crash racing(again), WoW(again) or Street fighter(again). Not super original choices.

He didn't actually rage at WoW, he just got trolled to the point where he couldn't play. I guess he liked the trolling.

11 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

Just like with any other game he played for the event. Or suggested himself that people should nominate.

If he at least tried to do fake rage for fun.

Like I said before if the event was about playing games on hard, without the pretense of rage, then it would be fine.

Well....some people hope that if he plays it, he can like it again

Fortnite is a good choice to piss Phil off. He's too mature to enjoy that children's game.

Morrowind is boring even if you know how to play it. Phil wouldn't range he'd just get lost and fall asleep.

Why are people voting for Crash Team Racing? Are the challenges really that hard or is it just the bullshit AI that they think will defeat Uncle Phil?

Just now, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Why are people voting for Crash Team Racing? Are the challenges really that hard or is it just the bullshit AI that they think will defeat Uncle Phil?

I think they want Online play.

On 8/17/2019 at 12:52 PM, Osium said:

To annoy him. Really, there aren't a lot of games that can be planned ahead and give him authentic rage. One-on-one multiplayer games and sometimes other multiplayer games seem like they have the best shot. There really isn't that much that can be done with the choices available. Even Furi, a game that he ragequit, would probably be him losing because he can't remember how to play the game and lost all momentum he had before. Rage-a-thons aren't really for rage now. Its a viewers choice sampler.

im still a bit disappointed that he did an executive decision and refused to play UFC online or mario tennis aces online...those games made him incredibly mad when he played those

and the rage a thon entire point is to make Phil play games he doesn't want to play . i saw him saying on one of those late night prestreams that he doesn't upload that people who voted for those games are idiots who dont understand the criteria for what would make  good rage a thon

but there is very little information about what he actually means and what games are acceptable ...the only criteria he specified on the nominations thread was it has to be readily available to purchase digitally 

mario tennis and UFC were games he already owned so he really needs to make it clear next time he does a rage athon and have a list of games he would refuse to accept so people dont end up wasting their time

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2019 at 1:09 AM, Popsicolo said:

I love me some CTR and Morrowind. 

Morrowind? It’s a RAGE marathon not a chill marathon 

Edited by Thefool

47 minutes ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Fortnite is a good choice to piss Phil off. He's too mature to enjoy that children's game.

Morrowind is boring even if you know how to play it. Phil wouldn't range he'd just get lost and fall asleep.

Doing the challenges will mean a shot at Oxide Round 2 which is actually harder than the initial one that Phil one shot. They are also artificial AI and the hit detection on the letters and boxes will make Phil pissed. He will probably not care much losing to random people on stages he never played before. 

Should be 4 games(CTR, WOW, SFV and Ninja Gaiden Black) with 2+ hours poured into each instead of 5 games honestly speaking. 

Edited by Blackspawn89

5 minutes ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Should be 4 games(CTR, WOW, SFV and Ninja Gaiden Black) with 2+ hours poured into each instead of 5 games honestly speaking. 

Should just be a longer marathon that he has done before when it was a different special event. Especially factoring in breaks and pre-stream

29 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Should just be a longer marathon that he has done before when it was a different special event. Especially factoring in breaks and pre-stream

With his ridiculously long prestream and breaks in between, at least 2 hours will be dedicated to non gameplay alone so 8 hours of gameplay if it's a 10 hour marathon.