The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Rage-A-Thon 2019 Voting Thread!

Rage-A-Thon 2019 Voting Thread  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Blackspawn89 said:

With his ridiculously long prestream and breaks in between, at least 2 hours will be dedicated to non gameplay alone so 8 hours of gameplay if it's a 10 hour marathon. 

I'm expecting less than that. Games are a max of 90 minutes I think he said? Thats about 7.5 hours. Even if he doesn't take a break between each game, I think the ones he does take will be lengthy enough that they will cut in. Unless he is guaranteeing to see the length through. I think if he did the 12 hour marathon plan he has done before it might work out better. At least then, we could hope for about 2 hours for each game. Although some games might wear thin early and others will probably not even get to the good parts even with 2 hours

I forgot he also does a 30+ minute long talk that usually gets the most donations by the end of the day for these marathons where he just winds down and talks to everyone. 

3 hours ago, Blackspawn89 said:

With his ridiculously long prestream and breaks in between, at least 2 hours will be dedicated to non gameplay alone so 8 hours of gameplay if it's a 10 hour marathon. 

You're forgetting the strange phenomena that happens in Phil's streams, in which people take part of, by trying to delay the gameplay by a specific amount of time... How much was it?

Cheer.jpg