The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

Genuine question.

For those people it's worth spending $200 to have names like handicappedgaming, ludwigworldorder on top of the leaderboard or to spam "burnelli sauce" in the chat. Why would Phil cut down the prestream when that is the part that attracts these people. I have the impression the shoutouts are getting longer and longer with every banal question having a long ass answers. I wonder why Phil says recently that the plug segment will be short when it's as long as any other time, maybe even longer.

2 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

Repeating the rules, religion, etc. is seriously getting annoying.

It annoys you? Do you show up for Prestreams? Just go there later.

If it's constructive criticism, it has been already proposed to him, but it's part of the disclaimer he puts forward regarding him reading cheers/tips or not.

10 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Do you show up for Prestreams? Just go there later.

I watch prestreams because it's more interesting than what he currently plays. The best parts of prestream are at the start and end. The rules and all the scripted annoying parts are in the middle. The only part he really needs to repeat for his supporters is about tipping and the money. I heard people wish they would listen to lawnmower sounds during those segments.

9 hours ago, ProjectFusionSucks said:

That is the worst music I ever heard

I only like the Sanic song. The WiiU dashboard music was nice.

Edited by babymangming456

18 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

It annoys you? Do you show up for Prestreams? Just go there later.

If it's constructive criticism, it has been already proposed to him, but it's part of the disclaimer he puts forward regarding him reading cheers/tips or not.

The prestream is where you get all the gold dust from Phil honestly

• Like 1

I don't generally watch Prestreams, today I did.

It just reminded me that often it's the same type of bait questions, & even though some could be truly genuine, the result is the same. Phil didn't over-clarify enough at the time, (taking today's example), and several minutes get essentially taken away from gameplay.

And that's fine, because for one you can show up later, but in my opinion, a short & on point answer would do better for everyone.

On a side note, paying someone you dislike with the risk of losing money if you tip, or losing it for sure if cheered, just to post an insult & get slight attention, is fascinating enough from an outside point of view.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:34 AM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Who??? Even the most hardcore dedicated fans eventually hate that music.

If heard enough times, you'll eventually hate a song, ones faster than others. However the last time I was on Phil's stream-break, he forgot to put the song-playlist and some people complained about that.

And also, the ones who apparently hate it and talk about it constantly, may like it in the depths of their heart.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:59 AM, babymangming456 said:

I only like the Sanic song. The WiiU dashboard music was nice.

Do you like the lyrics or the tune?

He could put some copyright-free lounge music once in a while.

Edited by MoraMoria