The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

Twitch promotes DSP, Good sign or no?

As of now the tweet promoting DSP has been deleted, anybody know why ? All it had was him saying "what" and some other streamers doing the same thing. I was happy for him but what on earth happened

Edited by FloydMayweather

The replies for the tweet were full of trolls, that might be the reason for deletion. Everyone knows by now that Twitch protects Phil and partnered streamers.

I found screenshots of the troll replies but don't know if I can post it.

found the video for the tweet:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

As of now the tweet promoting DSP has been deleted, anybody know why ?

When I looked at the replies there were comments talking about Phil and screenshots that Twitch probably did not care for and did not want people to look at those replies and screenshots

Yes, Twitch supports me as a content creator on their site. If they didn't, I would have been gone LONG ago.

But they aren't going to promote something when it creates toxicity. The fact that they misspelled my name (oops) coupled with the fact that hundreds of shitheads piled on the usual slander/defamation against me immediately in the comments, probably led them to realize this kind of thing wasn't a good idea....at least, not unless they're going to go in full-force. Meaning they'd have to promote me on the regular, ignore the bullshit from the trolls until they finally realized they had no real power, and went away.

But Twitch wants positivity on their social media feed, so they're not going to leave that shit up. Unlike YouTube/twitch where you can moderate comments, you can't on Twitter, so they just took it down. Not a big deal. Kind of an odd take to have, as you think they already knew what would happen considering it happened with my promotional streams last year, and pretty much any time I get ANY kind of opportunity.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Kind of an odd take to have, as you think they already knew what would happen considering it happened with my promotional streams last year, and pretty much any time I get ANY kind of opportunity.

Maybe it was just an experiment, as well as misspelling the name, for some reasons that I can think of. But now I'm just imagining too much, the logical conclusion is what has been already said.

Now we know what would happen, interesting enough.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:30 PM, Phil said:

Not a big deal. Kind of an odd take to have, as you think they already knew what would happen considering it happened with my promotional streams last year, and pretty much any time I get ANY kind of opportunity.

That is a shame, it needs to be combatted