The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

House tour

Would anybody be interested in this? I am, curious to see how the Burnell Manor has changed over the years. We've barely seen it after we were accustomed to seeing it all the time, if he doesn't do it... no big deal. Jasper running around would be cool tho

Edited by FloydMayweather

eh, now that he's married he's probably going to keep his house private now.

When was the last time he even did a trip video? Was it Seattle?

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

eh, now that he's married he's probably going to keep his house private now.

When was the last time he even did a trip video? Was it Seattle?

A house trip? It must have been, I remember him showing it on the "Moving Vlogs":

7 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

The more he tries to hide, the more curious i am.

he didnt seem to care when he was with leanna. They were almost like married anyways. Why does he care about privacy now?

Oh there will never be another house tour video. I remember when people googled his $200 trash can and $500 coffee machine and was giving hell over him asking for tax money. Now with him overdrafting every week it seems he'll never want to open himself to be questioned about any of his purchases again.

Im sure he has a bunch of new shit, but when you're complaining about money everyday nothing will be justifiable in the critics eyes. A new house tour will only result in mass bans and more illogical rants.

9 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

The more he tries to hide, the more curious i am.

he didnt seem to care when he was with leanna. They were almost like married anyways. Why does he care about privacy now?

I agree, we've already seen his house its not like unveiling something thats never been seen before. Unless there is things currently that are different that he doesn't want us to see, where he is well within his right to hide it.