Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
evilibrium

Wrongful Ban

Recommended Posts

So last night I was banned for saying "Phil has said in the past that he doesnt want to meet fans because trolls might derail the meet up".

Phil then proceeds to call me an asshole and tells me to fuck myself. I attached a screenshot.

However, there is this clip where Phil basically says what I said.

 If you want to ban me for another reason, say otherwise. This ban had no justifiable principle, I was just simply paraphrasing what you said.

Ban Screenshot.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my understanding he's saying that he would have no problem with meeting fans at a convention for example, for them to get an autograph or something, but he would have a problem with having a "special event", e.g. "fan appreciation meet up day".

So I guess what seems to fail in your comment is the "he doesn't want to meet fans" part, because it appears he would under certain circumstances, as previously said, just simply not in a dedicated event.

I personally wouldn't have banned you, and explained what I meant.

Edited by MoraMoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were probably pissing him off before that, so I doubt that's the only reason he fucked you.

Still a dumb thing to get banned over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

You were probably pissing him off before that, so I doubt that's the only reason he fucked you.

Still a dumb thing to get banned over.

Chat logs are recorded on overrustlelogs.net so feel free to check my chat logs.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

To my understanding he's saying that he would have no problem with meeting fans at a convention for example, for them to get an autograph or something, but he would have a problem with having a "special event", e.g. "fan appreciation meet up day".

So I guess what seems to fail in your comment is the "he doesn't want to meet fans" part, because it appears he would under certain circumstances, as previously said, just simply not in a dedicated event.

I personally wouldn't have banned you, and explained what I meant.

Regarding your dedicated event statement, I did not make that differentiation if it was for a gaming convention or dedicated meetup. It was just a general statement I recalled him saying in my response to xtyestar_ .

If you want to ban me for other reasons that's perfectly fine. People in the chat have said much worse things and have not been reprimanded or banned. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, evilibrium said:

Regarding your dedicated event statement, I did not make that differentiation if it was for a gaming convention or dedicated meetup. It was just a general statement I recalled him saying in my response to xtyestar_ .

Yes, I'd say that's the problem, the fact that your comment does not differenciate between both, because in one case it applies, in other it doesn't, and so generalizing can cause misunderstandings.

But it doesn't matter, I understand what you're saying, just contact a moderator via PM and explain what happened, you didn't even tag Phil in this thread.

Edited by MoraMoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to think of the reason you got banned but can't come up with anything reasonable.

No meetup because of troll is exactly what he would say.

But I think I figured out the reason but can't say it.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

just contact a moderator via PM and explain what happened

Mods aren't allowed to unban people banned by Phil, they get demodded for it.

4 hours ago, TheGrandSchmuck said:

Just make another account like everybody else.

Phil even suggested this himself to people who don't get unbanned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

Mods aren't allowed to unban people banned by Phil, they get demodded for it.

I know, but if they contact a moderator and explain the situation, they can easily ask Phil in Mod-chat, and he'll surely see it there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...