The King of Hate Forums

Ask the King Ep. 79 - Nov. 28, 2019 Thanksgiving Special!

Hey Phil! it's Derich, Happy Thanksgiving today to you and your family! I had my Canadian Thanksgiving in October.

Here's my question: Speaking of Thanksgiving, What did you do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid? any special Thanksigiving traditions with your family? Also, I want to know: What is your favourite way to give back and help others, and who are you thankful for too?

Have a great Thanksgiving Phil with Jasper, and Kat! 

Edited by Derichloveslemur

Hi Phil And Happy Thanksgiving.

With Black Friday Coming Soon I'm Thinking Of Buying One Of The New Powerful Consoles Either Xbox One X/PS4 Pro. However Given The Fact that We Know The PS5 And Xbox Scarlet Are Coming Late Next Year Should I Hold Off And Wait For Those To Release Or Get A Good Deal On The Current Consoles Now. 

Also What Are You Expecting From The New Consoles Coming Next Year And Do You Think Game Streaming Is Going To Be The Future Of Gaming Moving Forward Given That Most Of The Big Companies Want To Move In That Direction.

Thanks And Keep On Keeping On.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:30 PM, Theshadowdetective12 said:

I have listened to every pre stream for 2 yrs and never heard you mention some guy called treybin (I forgot the name) you permabanned someone on pt 1 of your Luigi's mansion 3 playthrough for mentioning a costume of him or her. What's your dislike of this person all about anyway?

I don't know how to edit posts on here but I just thought of a 2nd question. I'm rewatching your sekiro playthrough. Whatever happened to swaggins? He used to be one of your regulars. I remember you saying he lost his mind or something. What happened with him again?

49 minutes ago, Theshadowdetective12 said:

I don't know how to edit posts on here but I just thought of a 2nd question. I'm rewatching your sekiro playthrough. Whatever happened to swaggins? He used to be one of your regulars. I remember you saying he lost his mind or something. What happened with him again?

He's around. Just not a mod or donate anymore.

Do you remember your first Twitch live stream? I would like to go back and watch those videos. I also heard you say on an earlier stream that you believe in karma, that all the people who are mean to you will one day pay in some way or another.  I also believe in this too, which is why you should always try to do the right thing in life and be kind to everyone. Happy Thanksgiving brother!

Edited by KillBill216

Hey Phil what are you thankful for this thanksgiving? I know it's been a tough year for you, but I do believe there are some positives you can take. Here's a funny question, why do you make so much authentic italian sauce, just for two people? You could take it to the soup kitchen a feed the homeless with the amount of sauce you make lol. Why don't you reduce the recipe to make a smaller portion? Maybe you could sell your leftover sauce to the viewers? I know I would be first in line to buy some! 

Happy Thanksgiving Philip, Kat and Jasper .

Hey phil, happy thanksgiving!

I had another question. Would you ever consider doing a “meme stream” for one of your sub goals? 

Essentially what a “Meme Stream” is, is you doing a stream similar to your Retrospective streams, however the twist is that people can donate to have a YouTube video being played for a limited amount of time in comparison to the amount that they had contributed. (NOW HEAR ME OUT.) It would also give you the ability to preview and Vito any videos before they make it to air as well so you wouldn’t have to worry about trolls and troll content. 

This has proven to be a great type of stream to connect with your audience, generate some positive memes, and make a GOOD amount of money in the process. 

I hope you at least consider it, keep up the good work man! 

• Do you miss the age before cellphones / smartphones?  How have smartphones changed our culture?
  • When do you consider it TOO early to put up Christmas decorations + lights?
  • Have you ever played Virtual Boy?  If yes, give us your thoughts on it.
  • Do you ever watch random old streams of yours just for memories?
  • HOW has married life changed you, as a man?

THANKS

• Phil locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic