The King of Hate Forums
Havikthecleric

How come Phil manages to make mundane tasks seem like such a huge issue.

When he's talking about after stream, he says how he has to clean the dishes, put them away etc like it's such a monumental task. 

I think it's a bit fascinating how he can take everyday activities and make them seem so greatly difficult.

2 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

He wishes he could just push a button and the dishes would be washed

Putting them in the dishwasher would be so lazy, so that's a no go.

• Like 1

I think most grown adults hate those mudane tasks! Dish washers were invented for humans for automation so we could spend more time having fun! Haha.

In all fairness it's not a big deal.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 2:07 AM, FloydMayweather said:

Didn't Phil say he gets a adrenaline rush while picking up groceries? 

On 9/29/2019 at 8:03 AM, Cappuccino said:

He also got adrenaline rush doing laundry, making it hard for him to sleep at night. Adult life sure is difficult.

Those are complete LIES spread by the negative element that follow a man playing games on twitch just to fuck with him, its easy to fall for misinformation but lets not descend into complete lunacy guys :biggrin:

10 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Those are complete LIES spread by the negative element that follow a man playing games on twitch just to fuck with him, its easy to fall for misinformation but lets not descend into complete lunacy guys :biggrin:

Nah he did say it. I heard it during one of his prestreams. If he didnt have thousands of prestream vids i would gladly linked it to you. At least it was when hes still with his ex. If u care to look for yourself.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:26 PM, masterxeon2002 said:

I've not been around Phil much but is it fair to say he has a lot of nutcase haters?

8 hours ago, WorthIts said:

I've not been around Phil much but is it fair to say he has a lot of nutcase haters?

Haters that urgently need professional help. They spread lies about him; stupid stuff as well and they saying he can't lift a bag of groceries or do laundry. Anyone with a normal functioning brain can see this is false lies spread by haters to make Phil appear like an invalid or something.

14 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Haters that urgently need professional help. They spread lies about him; stupid stuff as well and they saying he can't lift a bag of groceries or do laundry. Anyone with a normal functioning brain can see this is false lies spread by haters to make Phil appear like an invalid or something.

Dude, Phil literally has a stool in his bathroom because he needs to sit down while he showers.

New House Walkthrough Tour: August 2014 pt5 (final) - Master/Guest Bath, My/Leanna's Offices

image.thumb.png.da89eb51f15444e7eb24a95255c2d17b.png

https://youtu.be/QbZFiuxGwH8?t=13

You just don't understand how real life works. If you had at least one functioning brain cell left in you, which you don't by the way just saying, you would understand that he makes the mundane seem like such a big issue because he's a 37 year old man. As a 37 year old man, who isn't balding, whose hairline isn't receding, depending which stream you ask him on in a fifty bitch here, it might be receding a little bit. The bottom line is this *glances at obs*  his scalp just has concentrated areas where hair doesn't grow as densely as in other places. It's very simple to understand stuff *sip* but these people, who slander him on a daily basis, are so eager to make him out to be this evil racist person who scams children out of their lunch money that they will fabricate anything and everything. They are literally gasping at the remaining straws on his head . Can you believe this ? Maybe when you're in your 30's you will understand how difficult life is, what a harsh grind it is. You think it's a picnic now because you're young and you're able to walk without looking like a penguin. Try living in Phil's shoes for even a day and you'll know what it means to be an adult with responsibilities; more importantly you will know what it is to be a man. A man who despite all odds is still providing  the most entertaining content on twitch day in and day out. A man who suffers through a 12 hour work shift 6 days a week because each single stream is filled with disgusting morons who come in just to throw insults at him but you notice that he ackackacks all the same? Unbreakable spirit of a hard working, passionate and charismatic man . He knows the slander won't go away, because you know who breeds idiots during every restream, yet he shows up for those of us who see him for who he really is. He can't in good conscience abandon us the fans who have supported him over the years. I know what you're thinking of right there and then though, I know you detractor, you're thinking  /mocking "yeah support is money and that's all Fill cares about!" Wrong, dead wrong and you should feel deeply ashamed for accusing this great man of being a greedy, dirty, finger sniffing, dead skin eating,  ear wax extracting, scammer who has spun such an immense and dense web of lies that he himself cannot get out of.  Why don't you go find a life? Stop harassing people who have done nothing wrong and only do things correctly. Are you flawed human for believing the slander? No, you're a piece of shit who needs to get leaned on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, meatpistolmeltdown said:

You just don't understand how real life works. If you had at least one functioning brain cell left in you, which you don't by the way just saying, you would understand that he makes the mundane seem like such a big issue because he's a 37 year old man. As a 37 year old man, who isn't balding, whose hairline isn't receding, depending which stream you ask him on in a fifty bitch here, it might be receding a little bit. The bottom line is this *glances at obs*  his scalp just has concentrated areas where hair doesn't grow as densely as in other places. It's very simple to understand stuff *sip* but these people, who slander him on a daily basis, are so eager to make him out to be this evil racist person who scams children out of their lunch money that they will fabricate anything and everything. They are literally gasping at the remaining straws on his head . Can you believe this ? Maybe when you're in your 30's you will understand how difficult life is, what a harsh grind it is. You think it's a picnic now because you're young and you're able to walk without looking like a penguin. Try living in Phil's shoes for even a day and you'll know what it means to be an adult with responsibilities; more importantly you will know what it is to be a man. A man who despite all odds is still providing  the most entertaining content on twitch day in and day out. A man who suffers through a 12 hour work shift 6 days a week because each single stream is filled with disgusting morons who come in just to throw insults at him but you notice that he ackackacks all the same? Unbreakable spirit of a hard working, passionate and charismatic man . He knows the slander won't go away, because you know who breeds idiots during every restream, yet he shows up for those of us who see him for who he really is. He can't in good conscience abandon us the fans who have supported him over the years. I know what you're thinking of right there and then though, I know you detractor, you're thinking  /mocking "yeah support is money and that's all Fill cares about!" Wrong, dead wrong and you should feel deeply ashamed for accusing this great man of being a greedy, dirty, finger sniffing, dead skin eating,  ear wax extracting, scammer who has spun such an immense and dense web of lies that he himself cannot get out of.  Why don't you go find a life? Stop harassing people who have done nothing wrong and only do things correctly. Are you flawed human for believing the slander? No, you're a piece of shit who needs to get leaned on.

In all fairness that's a decent reply. I'm a bit older than Phil myself, and I balded in my late twenties. He's doing much better than me haha!

Phil's laugh is actually quite contagious! Always brings me a little bit of a smile. Now I've seen a lot of these other streamers and their content just doesn't strike a chord with me. Phil is just himself and isn't trying to act for the cameras. Imagine how sad it would be if he startrd doing those goddamned "reaction videos", haha!

8 hours ago, jigog said:

Dude, Phil literally has a stool in his bathroom because he needs to sit down while he showers.

Lmfao Phil's bones must be made out of wet paper, jfc that stuff is for the elderly 

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, WorthIts said:

In all fairness that's a decent reply. I'm a bit older than Phil myself, and I balded in my late twenties. He's doing much better than me haha!

Phil's laugh is actually quite contagious! Always brings me a little bit of a smile. Now I've seen a lot of these other streamers and their content just doesn't strike a chord with me. Phil is just himself and isn't trying to act for the cameras. Imagine how sad it would be if he startrd doing those goddamned "reaction videos", haha!

Their comment is most likely sarcasm, and maybe yours too, but you know, Poe's Law.

13 hours ago, jigog said:

New House Walkthrough Tour: August 2014 pt5 (final) - Master/Guest Bath, My/Leanna's Office

https://youtu.be/QbZFiuxGwH8?t=13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JjtF-WLF0E

You were saying?

Also I don't know if you heard but there is thing called a bath where you can *gasps* lie down!!

20 hours ago, SaintBravo said:

You don't take a bath in a shower.

I didn't say you take a bath in a shower but since you went to the effort of creating a sockpuppet just for this argument I'll concede since it clearly means so much to you,

• Like 1