The King of Hate Forums
Anonymous3878

[Poll] What game should DSP play next?

3 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

Astral chain, code vein, fire emblem 3h, actual good games he skipped for no reason.

Is code vein actually good though? I've been hearing it's mediocre, that Surge 2 did the Souls format better.

He doesn't want to play Surge because there's no way the devs of Lords of the Fallen can improve and he doesn't want to give them a seconds chance. Even if he can get the game for free. He paid for the game and it had a few funny non game breaking bugs, that means it was the worst thing ever. Only Phil can change and deserves a second chance. He matured and doesn't hold grudges, also doesn't see the world black and white.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Is code vein actually good though? I've been hearing it's mediocre, that Surge 2 did the Souls format better.

I think its a hit or miss. Some ppl really love it and some hated it. And from what i can see the combat is definitely not as solid as souls games. But it have more complexity/builds to fool around with and straight forward storytelling anime style. So if ur okay with that u ll like it.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:00 AM, babymangming456 said:

He doesn't want to play Surge because there's no way the devs of Lords of the Fallen can improve and he doesn't want to give them a seconds chance.

Did he actually say this? If so, that's a ridiculous excuse. Lords of the Fallen wasn't even a bad game, though it absolutely was buggier than it should have been. I've not got a lot of time into Surge 2 yet but so far I've loved it and have been hearing very good things about it. Would be ashamed to miss out on a great Souls-like because a game the company made 5 years ago was buggy.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:21 PM, VertigoTeaparty said:

Did he actually say this? If so, that's a ridiculous excuse. Lords of the Fallen wasn't even a bad game, though it absolutely was buggier than it should have been. I've not got a lot of time into Surge 2 yet but so far I've loved it and have been hearing very good things about it. Would be ashamed to miss out on a great Souls-like because a game the company made 5 years ago was buggy.

He did not say, "no way they can improve" but he did say that he will never give them a chance, he has this mentality of "Fool me once, shame on you".

This is a mentality of Phil that I am confused with, we should request playthroughs of the Surge 1 and 2

Edited by LastRambo341