The King of Hate Forums
masterxeon2002

Is Phil Going To Complete Morrowind?

@Phil are you?

I'm sure you said you'd be interested to play it some more as a downtime chill stream but was just wondering if that was still on your mind?

Like maybe when there is no new releases or something?

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

You'd get a quicker response by asking on Twitter/Twitch. And the answer is "We'll see".

I have been pestering Phil on Twitch, I do not to use twitter again because last time I use for talking to Phil I just got angry chinese cartoon profile pictures in my timeline harra-sing me for talking to Phil

On 10/12/2019 at 10:21 PM, masterxeon2002 said:

I have been pestering Phil on Twitch, I do not to use twitter again because last time I use for talking to Phil I just got angry chinese cartoon profile pictures in my timeline harra-sing me for talking to Phil

He has a crazy amount of people harassing the tweets on Twitter, just noticed this yesterday.

Morrowind has the most bullshit main story of any game I've ever played, to suggest he would ever beat Morrowind is crazy.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:10 PM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I believe Phil said he can't play Morrowind right now because it's a JRPG and hes already playing too many JRPGs

Its not tho man