The King of Hate Forums
JeffreyEpstein

A new DSP tries it

Do you remember Phil eating nasty burgers, cooking uneadible food and showering for views? How come this genius series is gone? I think Phil is missing out some youtube money right there. If you agree with me, put some new DSP Tries It suggestions right in this thread.

hqdefault.jpg

Just now, Snoutfoot said:

I really hope this series gets a reboot in the near future

Yes, but anything except food, because at the end they're very similar, and I don't eat what he would in a "DSP Tries It" episode, (so for me it wouldn't be very interesting).

What I would like is a unique item, like the Ear-Wax/whatever artifact that was from teleshopping. I'm sure there are some ridiculous things you can get.

Still waiting on my "Phil tries the Air-Curler", mafioso hair edition.

AirCurler.jpg

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Yes, but anything except food, because at the end they're very similar, and I don't eat what he would in a "DSP Tries It" episode, (so for me it wouldn't be very interesting).

What I would like is a unique item, like the Ear-Wax/whatever artifact that was from teleshopping. I'm sure there are some ridiculous things you can get.

Still waiting on my "Phil tries the Air-Curler", mafioso hair edition.

AirCurler.jpg

I’m no detective but I think that pic of DSP might be photoshopped a bit

Just now, Snoutfoot said:

I’m no detective but I think that pic of DSP might be photoshopped a bit

That's just the sample of the product. The footage cannot be replicated, it needs to happen.

I would've searched for Steven Seagal using the curler, but there's no Google-image of it. Steven only uses this behind curtains.

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

That's just the sample of the product. The footage cannot be replicated, it needs to happen.

I would've searched for Steven Seagal using the curler, but there's no Google-image of it. Steven only uses this behind curtains.

Maybe Trump endorsed one at some point prior to becoming Dictator of the Known Universe and there’s pics floating around. 

19 minutes ago, Snoutfoot said:

Maybe Trump endorsed one at some point prior to becoming Dictator of the Known Universe and there’s pics floating around. 

You're lucky this is not Prestream.

To be honest, it doesn't sound bad if Phil did a "DSP Cooks It". I'd like to see the best polished Italian cuisine-techniques learned in Connecticut, but developed in Washington, with hints of Mexican.

IT.jpg

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

You're lucky this is not Prestream.

To be honest, it doesn't sound bad if Phil did a "DSP Cooks It". I'd like to see the best polished Italian cuisine-techniques learned in Connecticut, but developed in Washington, with hints of Mexican.

IT.jpg

He could always stream DSP Cooks It! live on Twitch as IRL content if he still no longer wants to create original content for YouTube anymore too. I think he’s made mention of Kat really loving an asian stir fry dish he makes. Maybe he could do a pilot episode of DSP Cooks It! featuring said dish. I’d be willing to bet that he’d get over double the contributions he gets for average gameplay streams 

24 minutes ago, Snoutfoot said:

He could always stream DSP Cooks It! live on Twitch as IRL content if he still no longer wants to create original content for YouTube anymore too. I think he’s made mention of Kat really loving an asian stir fry dish he makes. Maybe he could do a pilot episode of DSP Cooks It! featuring said dish. I’d be willing to bet that he’d get over double the contributions he gets for average gameplay streams 

Yes, of course. But I know Phil's two "main" reasons as to why he wouldn't do that, (I think). The first is that he apparently would have trouble streaming it, because of technical difficulties, (I won't elaborate on this, because I'm not entirely sure about the specifics), and the other is that people will obsess over the footage, and somehow find something to mess with him.

Some people have proposed bits & pieces of alternatives and solutions, but never in a dedicated conversation, so it's not entirely clear why he would refuse, or if the proposed solutions would work.

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

people will obsess over the footage, and somehow find something to mess with him.

that was for a new house tour, the running thing for dsp tries it is that it's too much effort

He said he doesn't like smoke, or the feeling of smoke being in his lungs. Maybe it would be different if he made a cake with it or something, but that would be like a normal "DSP Tries It".

25 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Maybe it would be different if he made a cake with it or something,

Phil off an edible would be MAXIMUM CHILL, is that even possible?. I have thought sometimes if he had a puff before talking about some things he might not been as bothered about it. But I'm from Canada we're all potheads.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MitchMacalester said:

Phil off an edible would be MAXIMUM CHILL, is that even possible?. I have thought sometimes if he had a puff before talking about some things he might not been as bothered about it. But I'm from Canada we're all potheads.

Now, let me tell you about that cherry-flavoured "MiO water"...

LLL.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Now, let me tell you about that cherry-flavoured "MiO water"...

LLL.gif

You mean DMT enhanced cherry flavored MiO by the looks of that gif lol

DSP tries it: CBD oil/topicals for back pain, two week trial because CBD can take up to 7 days to reach its maximum effectiveness if taken daily. 

6 hours ago, Snoutfoot said:

DSP tries it: CBD oil/topicals for back pain, two week trial because CBD can take up to 7 days to reach its maximum effectiveness if taken daily. 

I think we're getting sidetracked, the "4.20" cheer-animation is not supposed to predict the future.