The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

Anybody else get grossed out by DSP's pre stream music?

I don't mind the profane language/terms like those in a song if they're not aimed at anyone in particular, despite not being my style.

Some people like it, others do not, I simply do not listen to it, and if for whatever reason I show up to a stream extremely early, (even though I don't have time to watch Prestreams or even a lot of the gameplay), I can always mute it and put the music that I like until he begins.

And if that's not enough, he can always start a playlist of Copyright-Free music that will last for weeks before it replays, but then it's not DarkSydePhil related, so what is the point? Just listen to whatever you want. The purpose of the songs is to warn people that he's setting up, no one will actively listen to them, by choice, if they don't find it appealing in some way, or maybe even subconsciously.

Edited by MoraMoria

Wouldn't say grossed out, but he's been using the same kind of music for a long, long time now and has not aged well. The majority of them pretty much sound like hodge-podge Fruityloops tracks which most people would probably cringe at if rediscovered on some long forgotten hard drive.

There's some pretty interesting royalty free music out there you can use, or purchase some stock stuff as a .wav from numerous online resources. Hell, just download some free Vaporwave albums and drop those in a ten minute break or afk moment.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:25 AM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I think the worst one is where he goes into graphic detail about how he wants to have s#x with Sonic the Hedgehog.

Yuck!!:wacko:

Oh, I just noticed a new remix! I'm normally not that early to the streams when I tune in, and I also tend to mute it, but this new one is interesting.

DarksydePhil - Alan Wake 2010

DSPRaver.gif

At least he isn't playing Christina Aguilera.

I'd like him to play some themed music for every period of time, (copyright free), so for example one week he'd choose "lounge" music, and maybe for the next "eastern" music, and so on.

It would add something to look forward to, (just a bit), instead of making people complain about it.

Edited by MoraMoria

On 10/25/2019 at 5:25 AM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I think the worst one is where he goes into graphic detail about how he wants to have sex with Sonic the Hedgehog.

Please link me to that haha!

34 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

Please link me to that haha!

He doesn't go into detail about that, instead the lyrics just describe the act of bestiality, in a very loose way.

PG.jpg

"I am fucking Sonic, and you can't fuck with me"

"Ahhh uuhhh ahhhh I had a seizure!"

"Fuck you and fuck your mother. Your sister and your brother"

"Here we go. Now fuck you"

"Gee is Sonic going to be in love with Amy Hedgehog or is he going to try and 'mack it' to that girl... from the fuckin other 3D Sonic game?"

"Have some beastiality sex in this game"

"Beastiality. It's what Sonic's all about these days"

"So suck on my balls and shaft yeah!"

This audio plays multiple times a day 6 days a week.

Meanwhile "I'm not too impressed by Cyberpunk. All the previews and things they keep showing... (mocking voice) It's just like, you know, gritty, you know futuristic world where everyone is fuckin' vile and everyone is constantly dropping F bombs and involved with guns and drugs and just like stupid shit like that. (returns to regular voice) I'm like okay but like is the entire game gonna be like an immature shit?"

Edited by BlueEyesWhiteDragon
  • Like 1

I get that, I totally get why he doesn't like Cyperpunk. There is x-ray vision in the game as well which is totally immersion breaking as well as some gun which can shoot round corners. So I'm with Darksyde on this one!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:39 AM, WorthIts said:

I get that, I totally get why he doesn't like Cyperpunk. There is x-ray vision in the game as well which is totally immersion breaking as well as some gun which can shoot round corners. So I'm with Darksyde on this one!

I don't know for sure but I believe that the 'xray vision' is actually augmented vision based on multiple data sources, including infrared, sound waves and probably more.

The gun that shoots around a corner could be firing a tiny rocket bullet that has enough energy to curve it's path?