The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Christmas 2019 Marathon Games Nomination Thread!

I decided to make a tally with the nominations so far, this is the one I got:

CNom.png

Notes:

Some voted for "Classic Doom", which could be any of these games: (Doom (1), Doom II: Hell on Earth, Ultimate Doom, Final Doom), so they were added individually to the tally.

Some voted for "Gothic, (remastered)", which presumably is "Gothic 1", but the remastered version is not official, (apparently).

In the case where they specified with: "any version of the game", the vote was added to every version.

Some voted for "new" Yakuza games, which should mean, (in the US), either "Yakuza 3" or "Yakuza 4", as part of The Yakuza Remastered Collection.

Edited by MoraMoria

Killing floor could be pretty fun, it meets the criteria of being a game you can play for an hour and then quit, since it has no story mode and its just l4d2 style gameplay, i could gift you a guest pass that lets you play the game for 3 days, or you could buy it on steam for 4 dollars, It's on sale until december 3rd.

1 hour ago, Jorda229 said:

Killing floor could be pretty fun, it meets the criteria of being a game you can play for an hour and then quit, since it has no story mode and its just l4d2 style gameplay, i could gift you a guest pass that lets you play the game for 3 days, or you could buy it on steam for 4 dollars, It's on sale until december 3rd.

I believe I got Killing Floor 2 for free when it was "free on PS+" or something like that a few years back. So I could just play that I guess?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I believe I got Killing Floor 2 for free when it was "free on PS+" or something like that a few years back. So I could just play that I guess?

yeah, that would be great if you do decide to play that

8 minutes ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Is Killing Floor 2 the same as Killing Floor 1? Isn't it a co-op game?

basically except 2 has better graphics and some more "out there" weapons, and it is coop but has a single player mode with ai as well

12 hours ago, Jorda229 said:

that would be great if you do decide to play that

It wouldn't. No one voted for it since no one wants to see it.

23 hours ago, Phil said:

Playing Killing Floor 2 solo is fine, but it's better via co-op. More enemies and general action. I've got it on my PS4, too. So hit me up if you need a wing man.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:24 PM, Phil said:

Killing Floor 2  (make sure to get the YULETIDE HORROR update this year if it's out in time,  otherwise CHRISTMAS HORROR dlc/update from 2018 for the Holiday theme!)

SF5 (Street Fighter 5 ONLINE PLAY)

Edited by heavingearth
update titles

On 11/29/2019 at 7:34 PM, SassyGayLizard said:

Playing Killing Floor 2 solo is fine, but it's better via co-op. More enemies and general action. I've got it on my PS4, too. So hit me up if you need a wing man.

Do you vote for it, though?

On 11/29/2019 at 11:11 AM, Higgs said:

It wouldn't. No one voted for it since no one wants to see it.

At this rate it might.