The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Christmas 2019 Marathon Games Nomination Thread!

On 11/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, MoraMoria said:

Do you vote for it, though?

Yeah, you can put me down. Does me bringing up the classic Doom games count as a personal vote too, or can I not vote for my own suggestions?

11 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Yeah, you can put me down. Does me bringing up the classic Doom games count as a personal vote too, or can I not vote for my own suggestions?

You can vote for whatever you want as long as it follows the OP's rules.

"Classic Doom" refers to any of these games: (Doom (1), Doom II: Hell on Earth, Ultimate Doom or Final Doom), you nominated "Doom, Doom II: Hell on Earth and Doom 3", so I added those to the tally, however for the people that simply said: "Classic Doom", I added the votes to those 4.

So I updated the tally, and this is what I got:

CNomM.png

Notes:

Some voted for "Classic Doom", which could be any of these games: (Doom (1), Doom II: Hell on Earth, Ultimate Doom, Final Doom), so they were added individually to the tally.

Some voted for "Gothic, (remastered)", which presumably is "Gothic 1", but the remastered version is not official, (apparently).

In the case where they specified with: "any version of the game", the vote was added to every version.

Some voted for "new" Yakuza games, which should mean, (in the US), either "Yakuza 3" or "Yakuza 4", as part of The Yakuza Remastered Collection.

Edited by MoraMoria

23 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Man, he's going end up giving us blue balls. He will play KOTOR for an hour or two, and then we might have to wait months or years for a full playthrough if we get one :sad:

if we get enough votes for viewers choice we can get a playthru possibly that way

Heck I'll third Gex:Enter the Gecko for the random 1990s puns and wacky camera and difficulty that will kill Phil

I want to also give my annual nominations of Manhunt and Maximo:Ghosts to Glory. 

On 11/29/2019 at 8:12 PM, Rocks4Doggo said:

(...) I REALLY think Phil would love Gex! (...)

On 12/5/2019 at 8:17 PM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Gex (...)

15 hours ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Heck I'll third Gex:Enter the Gecko (...)

The first two people are probably nominating: Gex: Enter the Gecko (1998) as well, seems the most reasonable. Although for some reason it's not out of the question that the 1995 version is the one nominated:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gex_(series)

Just wanted to point that out, but it's probably 3 votes for the 1998 version.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, Phil said:

Hello! Please nominate the game(s) you'd like to see me play during the holiday marathon HERE! I'm already planning on playing some classic Street Fighter, so those are already covered!

NOTE: Two basic rules:

1. The game must be readily available on modern consoles/PC. If on PC, the game must NOT be graphically demanding. This means no crazy high-end new games, and also no rare games that I'd have to buy for $100 off of Amazon, etc.

2. The game should be something that's fun to play for about an hour. Picking a long, drawn-out RPG where I'm not even through the introduction isn't going to be very interesting to stream viewers!

Thanks and good luck! This thread will be closed sometime in early December to tally up the nominations and create a poll on which you call can vote for the finalists!

On 11/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, Phil said:

Hello! Please nominate the game(s) you'd like to see me play during the holiday marathon HERE! I'm already planning on playing some classic Street Fighter, so those are already covered!

NOTE: Two basic rules:

1. The game must be readily available on modern consoles/PC. If on PC, the game must NOT be graphically demanding. This means no crazy high-end new games, and also no rare games that I'd have to buy for $100 off of Amazon, etc.

2. The game should be something that's fun to play for about an hour. Picking a long, drawn-out RPG where I'm not even through the introduction isn't going to be very interesting to stream viewers!

Thanks and good luck! This thread will be closed sometime in early December to tally up the nominations and create a poll on which you call can vote for the finalists!

Batman Arkham Knight DLC

Lego Dimension 

Batman Arkham origins DLC